French onion and Swiss burgers. Remove the burgers from the skillet. Return the burgers to the skillet. Top the burgers with the cheese and cook until the cheese is melted.
Thoroughly rinse any fresh produce and pat dry. Roll open end of bag to seal and gently shake to mix. French onion burgers (mushroom & Swiss or fully loaded bacon burgers) Chef Nena Indiana. You can have French onion and Swiss burgers using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French onion and Swiss burgers
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packet of French onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 of small package baby portebella mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 5 of Swiss cheese slices.
- Prepare 10 slices of bread or buns.
Meanwhile, mix the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, onion soup mix, salt and pepper. Grill the hamburgers and top each with a slice of Swiss cheese. Then into the steamer just long enough to melt the cheese!. Then add the can of Campbell's French onion soup.
French onion and Swiss burgers instructions
- Mix soup mix with burger and shape into patties. Cook in skillet or on George foreman.
- Sauté mushrooms in lightly oiled skillet with pepper and onion prefer until tender.
- Top burger with Swiss cheese and mushrooms and serve on buns or toasted bread slices.
- I toasted mine on the George foreman just to get the lines on it.
Let it simmer until you get the consistency you want. Heat the oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Serve on buns with caramelized onions and. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Mix beef, soup mix (dry), onion dip, bread crumbs and pepper.