French Onion Turkey Burgers…. In the meantime, mix turkey with the onion seasoning. Add salt and fresh cracked pepper. Cook your burgers on your griddle pan and saute your onions in a frying pan also sprayed with non-stick oil.
Return the burgers to the skillet. Serve on buns with caramelized onions and. French Onion Turkey Burgers on Pretzel Buns. You can have French Onion Turkey Burgers… using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French Onion Turkey Burgers…
- Prepare 1 packages of ground turkey (1lb.).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onions, bell peppers, mushrooms.
- You need 4 slice of cheese (optional).
- It’s 4 piece of bacon…turkey (optional).
- You need 1 can of French Onion stock (Campbell's).
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of Lipton Onion Soup mix.
- You need 1/3 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of medium sized bowl.
Guest Favorite Battle of the Best Winner! Herbs, seasoning, and French fried onions are mixed with ground turkey to make these super juicy burgers. Serve them on our toasted pretzel buns for speedy, on-the-go dinner. Grill on direct heat until nicely toasted.
French Onion Turkey Burgers… instructions
- Mix all ingredients in bowl….
- Make patties (4).
- Brown patties on both sides…medium-high heat.
- Remove patties…add.
- Sautee veggies for about 5 minutes…add (scraping up drippings)…cook for 5 more minutes….
- Add burgers…simmer for 15 minutes…stirring occasionally.
- During the last 5 minutes…add cheese if desired….
- ENJOY!!! 😄😆😊.
Evenly distribute truffle mayo on bottom buns. Take your turkey burgers to the next level. Pack patties with flavor from French's® Classic Yellow Mustard. Add melty Monterey Jack cheese, and top with avocado and French's® Crispy Fried Onions for an ooey-gooey crunchy finish. In a large bowl, mix the turkey with the onion soup mix, pepper, garlic powder, soy sauce, and egg.