Fresh Tuna Burger. Tuna Burgers An Italian in my kitchen. egg, tuna, celery, cracker crumbs, light mayonnaise. The fresh tuna burgers was the best, my husband keep on talking about how good they were. The fresh tuna burgers was the best, my husband keep on talking about how good they were.
Serve with lettuce, tomato, and your own personal favorite burger toppings. Season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, heat butter over medium heat. You can have Fresh Tuna Burger using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fresh Tuna Burger
- It’s 1 lb of Fresh Tuna steaks cubed.
- You need 3 each of Scallions chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Capers.
- You need 12 each of Calamari black olives – no pits.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Soft buns.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Mayo.
- You need of Tomatoes.
Preheat your barbecue or griddle pan to high. Brush the burgers all over with a little oil and season lightly with sea salt and black pepper. Tip the tuna into a bowl and mix with the garlic, ginger, soy sauce and coriander. Serve the burgers in toasted buns with lettuce, tomato and avocado.
Fresh Tuna Burger step by step
- Put together chopped tuna, capers, green onions, olives. Put in freezer for 5 minutes. Take out and put through a food processor, make 4 patties..
- Olive oil in skillet. On moderately high heat, cook each burger – only turning once. 3 minutes on each side. Golden brown on each side..
- Serve with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mayo spread on a bun..
Plus, Bumble Bee ® Solid White Albacore is responsibly wild caught and full of lean protein, healthy fat, vitamins, and minerals. (See full nutrition info.) Making these tuna burgers is a snap. You only need a few ingredients to make them, and then you can dress them up on a bun any way that you like. This spicy tuna and avocado sushi burger requires barely any cooking and tastes like a spicy sushi roll. I made the "salsa" (onions/celery/bell pepper/chili sauce spices) a day in advance. I also microwaved it for a short time; I didn't want the veggies to be too crunchy.