Garlic bread personal pizzas. Spread toast with pizza sauce; top with pepperoni and cheese. Garlic bread personal pizzas Chef Nena Indiana. An easy pizza recipe that's perfect for busy Nights!
This means one thing – personal. Arrange the frozen garlic toast on the prepared baking sheet. Top the Texas Toast with shredded mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. You can cook Garlic bread personal pizzas using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic bread personal pizzas
- Prepare 6 pieces of garlic frozen bread.
- It’s 12 of table spoons of pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- You need to taste of Italian seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder seasoned.
- It’s of Any toppings you like, pepperoni sausage bacon ham etc.
Garlic Bread / गार्लीक ब्रेड/Pizza Hut style /आपली आवड Ingredients Bread Shredded cheese Salted Butter Garlic , onion, green chilli Procedure In a hot pot ad. Meanwhile, mix together the remaining ingredients, then season well. When the pizza comes out of the oven, top with the tomato mixture and serve straight away. DELIVERY & CARRYOUT LOCATIONS ARE OPEN!
Garlic bread personal pizzas step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Bake garlic bread 5 minutes..
- Spread two tablespoons of sauce on each piece. If using spaghetti sauce mix in Italian seasoning, onion and garlic powder to taste in sauce. Top with cheese..
- Top with your favorite toppings and sprinkle more Italian seasoning on top. Broil 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted..
- You could do this and replace the pizza sauce with gravy and top with cooked scrambled eggs, bacon bits and sausage crumbles for a breakfast version. You could use buffalo sauce in place of pizza sauce and top with cheese, shredded chicken and ranch for buffalo pizzas..
Order pizza online from a store near you. View our full menu, nutritional information, store locations, and more. This is garlic bread french bread pizza after all. In a separate bowl, combine the butter, lots of garlic, parsley, and a pinch of salt and pepper until smooth. **Note: You can also use salted butter for this and just omit the added salt, but I find that sometimes you don't know exactly how salty the butter will be so I always just use. Create your own Specialty Pizza and Sandwiches.