Gluten-free pizza bombs. How Gluten-Free Pizza Bombs Came To Be. A little background … I've been making Kate Chan's (Gluten Free Gobsmacked) Pao de queijo Rolls, aka Brazilian Cheese Bread, aka Chebe rolls, for a few years now. They were part of my inspiration for my Brazilian Un-Cheese Rolls—my beloved vegan biscuits that are a very popular gfe recipe.
Bread filled pizza pockets with the perfect crispy outside… do you even remember pizza pockets? Well, it's like that but waaay better since these are allergy friendly too. Great recipe for Gluten-free pizza bombs. You can cook Gluten-free pizza bombs using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten-free pizza bombs
- It’s of active dry yeast.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of warm water.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of evoo.
- It’s of Bobs Red Mill GF all-purpose flour.
- It’s of xanthan gum.
- It’s of salt (divided).
- You need of butter.
- You need of evoo.
- You need of parsley.
- You need of minced garlic.
- Prepare of granulated garlic.
- You need of red pepper flakes (optional).
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Marinara (don't be lazy, make your own).
I was craving pizza, but decided it wasn't going to help me achieve my summer bod 😉. Shave Parmesan cheese all over when they're fresh out of the oven and serve with your favorite marinara. Quantity: Share: Description Related Products Allergen Information Product Reviews :: :: :: This versatile dough works great as Pizza Bombs, Pigs in a blanket or as Pizza Bites just by adding your favorite fillings and baking!. This dough is Vegan and dairy free, filling is your choice.
Gluten-free pizza bombs step by step
- In a large bowl bloom yeast with warm water and sugar (about 5 mins).
- Make dough: Combine dry ingredients in separate bowl. Add eggs and 1 teaspoon evoo to wet mixture. Add dry ingredients. Mix until combined (I used a hand mixer for about 1 min) DON'T OVER MIX Cover with plastic crap in bowl and Let sit for 30 mins.
- Make topping: In a small saucepan sauté garlic in evoo Over med-low heat. Add butter, salt, red pepper flakes, and granulated garlic. Let simmer for 5 mins..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper & brush with evoo. With an ice cream scooper, scoop balls of dough and place on baking sheet.
- Brush butter topping before putting in a 425 degree oven Cook for 20 mins, brushing the bombs with butter topping halfway through..
- Brush with remaining topping. Shave Parmesan cheese all over when they're fresh out of the oven and serve with your favorite marinara..
- So easy! 😀.
Food Allergy friendly Keto pizza bombs you will want to make over and over again – they are that good!. If you love pizza you are going to want to make this ketogenic diet recipe for the BEST low carb pizza bombs. Simple, easy & quick keto pizza recipe that is tasty and delish. For this version, we used Simple Mills Gluten-Free Crust (NOT SPONSORED, we just love it!) to keep it quick and easy so we could focus on the homemade toppings. But if you prefer homemade crust and want to minimize prep on pizza night, you could make and freeze our Easy Vegan Gluten-Free Pizza Crust in advance.