Gourmet blue cheese burgers.. In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, blue cheese, chives, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, salt, and mustard. Mix ground beef with gourmet sauce, salt, and pepper. Divide each patty through the center and flatten.
When the burgers are cooked, top each with the blue cheese and pop under the grill for a couple of minutes until nice and oozy. First layer the salad leaves and apple onto the buns, followed by a good drizzle of mustard. Pop the burgers on, and top with the cress (a cucumber and chilli relish is great here too). You can cook Gourmet blue cheese burgers. using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gourmet blue cheese burgers.
- It’s 1 lb of 80% lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 6 slice of thick cut bacon.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- You need 2 slice of white cheddar.
- You need 1 head of romain lettuce.
- You need 2 of kaiser buns.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of finely crumbled blue cheese.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic (grated).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped shallot.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of freshly cracked black pepper.
In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the meat, blue cheese, chives, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper and dry mustard. This Bacon Blue Burger definitely fits the bill of gourmet burger. If that doesn't say "gourmet burger", I don't know what does. Perfect Burger Patty Instructions; If making on the stove, start by preheating a cast iron skillet until smoking.
Gourmet blue cheese burgers. step by step
- Combine beef, salt, pepper, garlic, blue cheese and chopped shallot in a large bowl and thoroughly mix all ingredients..
- Form into two large 3/4 inch thick patties..
- Place patties on wax paper and let the patties rest in the refrigerator for an hour or so..
- Slice the onion into 2 slices, 1/3 inch thick..
- Slice tomato about 1/2 inch thick..
- I prefer to cook on a barbecue but you can broil the patties. If you broil the burgers, place the rack 6 inches from the top and set the broiler to maximum temp..
- While the grill or barbecue is preheating, fry the bacon to medium crispy and set aside..
- Grill onion slices for 2 minutes per side. Set aside but leave on the grill, away from direct flame..
- Grill or broil the burgers 4 to 6 minutes per side, to desired degree of doneness..
- While the burgers are cooking, grill or broil the inside of the kaiser rolls to golden brown..
- When the burgers are done, place 3 slices of bacon and 1 slice of white cheddar on each. Move away from heat or turn off gas grill or broiler. Let the cheese melt while you put your favorite condiments and the veggies on your kaiser bun..
- Put your burger together and enjoy..
If grilling outside, prepare a charcoal grill. This recipe for blue cheese-stuffed burgers is sure to be the hit at your dinner table. Bursting at the seems with melted cheese, these patties are one-of-a-kind. Breadcrumbs and eggs hold together the concoction and add a rich depth of flavor. Serve with a side salad, grilled veggies, or potato salad.