Grilled cheese cheeseburger. Spread butter evenly on one side of each piece of bread, then place bread buttered side down in a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat until golden brown. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, season ground beef and cook until almost cooked through. Bacon Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese Casserole is an easy dinner recipe the whole family will love.
Grill on a griddle or in a large skillet. When the grilled cheese sandwich is done, quickly open each one up. Place burgers on one slice of bread, top with mushrooms and onions, put top slice of bread back on top of sandwich. You can cook Grilled cheese cheeseburger using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled cheese cheeseburger
- Prepare 2 slices of bread.
- You need of Butter.
- You need 4 slices of cheese.
- Prepare 1 of burger patty.
Just like beef burgers and hot dogs, grilled watermelon is delicious on its own but becomes even more exciting when you play around with toppings. If you like your burgers with cheese, then tangy, salty varieties like feta and chevre make brilliant counterpoints to the watermelon's caramelized sugars and savory flecks of char. Preheat a grill over high heat. Grilled Mushroom Swiss Burgers "Great recipe!
Grilled cheese cheeseburger instructions
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place one slice of bread butter side down then place 2 slices of cheese on bread add cooked burger patty 2 more slices of cheese and last slice of bread butter side up.
- Cook on medium heat flip sandwich when bread is golden brown on one side cook other side till golden brown then remove from heat. Then eat and enjoy.
We used fresh mushrooms and added onions." – Jessica Ruth. Try Chef John's version of this iconic stuffed cheeseburger. What a hit in our family!" – deegies. Most Made Today Best Hamburger Ever. Bacon Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese Casserole is an easy hamburger casserole recipe loaded with ground beef, onions and cheese all sandwiched between layers of toasted bread.