Grilled 🍕 Pizza. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Grilled pizzas are a specific style of pie.
And the first step to getting perfect crust is to par-bake the pizza dough on the grill. Prepare a small bowl with olive oil for greasing the grill grates and for brushing the pizza. Prepare the toppings so they are ready to go on the pizza—tomato sauce, cheese, and anything else you wish. You can have Grilled 🍕 Pizza using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled 🍕 Pizza
- Prepare of Pizza dough; found on my recipes.
- Prepare of Pizza sauce ; found on my recipes.
- It’s of Your choice toppings.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Pepperoni.
- Prepare of Onions black olives.
- Prepare of Sliced jalapenos.
- It’s of Pineapple.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- Prepare of Sausage.
Lightly add sauce and top the grilled side of each pizza crust. Excess sauce or toppings makes the pizza hard to handle. Carefully slide each pizza onto the grill. Remove from grill and serve immediately.
Grilled 🍕 Pizza step by step
- Take your dough and roll toss and stretch to desired size.
- Put directly on a hot grill cook for 2-3 min per side.
- Flip add sauce and toppings.
- When cheese is melted its done and enjoy.
For the pizza dough: Place the all-purpose flour, salt, sugar and yeast in the bowl of a food processor and pulse to combine. With the motor running, slowly add the olive oil and water; once added. This grilled pizza recipe is a mix-and-match situation, so feel free to use any and all of the toppings below or choose your own. The quickly wilted leafy greens take on a pesto-ish vibe when. To shape and cook the margherita pizza: Heat a gas grill to high and make sure the grill grates are clean and free of debris.