Grilled Turkey Burger. Place the turkey burgers on the grill and cook for five minutes, covered, until nice grill marks form. Heat the buns on the grill, assemble burgers and serve. Note: The nutritional information below does not include the buns.
They are light and tasty with a flavorful amount of deliciousness. The ground turkey is so lean and flavorful. How to cook Turkey Burger on the grill? You can have Grilled Turkey Burger using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Turkey Burger
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground turkey breast.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dried bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh chopped parsley.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tabasco sauce.
- Prepare 4 of whole grain buns.
- You need 4 slice of of tomato.
- Prepare 4 slice of of red onion.
- You need 4 of lettuce leaves halved.
- You need 4 tbsp of ketchup.
Clean grill grates with grill brush and rub grill grates with oil soaked rag. The base for a juicy burger: There are two keys to keep ground turkey burger patties. The higher the fat percentage, the juicier the burgers will be. For the Meyer lemon-honey mustard: Whisk together in a small bowl the mustard, honey, orange juice, lemon zest, lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
Grilled Turkey Burger step by step
- combined the ground turkey breast bread crumbs chopped onion parsley worstershire sauce and hot sauce in a large bull mix well divide turkey mixture into 4 equal portions in form into patties.
- prepare a hot fire in a charcoal grill or heat a gas grill or broiler away from the heat source lightly coat the grill rack or broiler pan with cooking spray position the cooking rack 4 to 6 inches from the heat source.
- grill burgers and tell nicely browned about 7 minutes per side serve each burger on a bun topped with 1 tomato slice 1 onions sliced in half of the lettuce leaf in a dollop of ketchup.
Start with good-quality ground turkey from your supermarket or local butcher, season with salt and pepper, and brush on a little canola oil before throwing the patties on the grill, just in case. Making a juicy turkey burger is easy. It just takes a few secrets to get the perfect juicy grilled turkey burger. Whether you are trying to avoid red meat, or you simply want a lighter option at your backyard barbecue, turkey burgers are a great option. Turkey is a super lean meat so it can easily dry out.