Gumbo Pizza!. While the oven is warming up, you can begin to prepare the sauce and toppings. I appreciate that the feel of this place is just your local Italian pizza… Tony's Brick Oven Pizzeria: Gumbo. Spray pizza pan with à non stick spray if using à "cookie sheet" Evenly spread gumbo on pizza crust and sprinkle garlic salt on top.
I've also included crab and/or scallops in this recipe. Serve over rice, accompanied with garlic bread. Also have salt, red pepper flakes, and additional file powder on the table. You can cook Gumbo Pizza! using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gumbo Pizza!
- It’s 1 large of Artisan Pizza Crust.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of leftover shrimp gumbo (strained of any liquid).
- You need 2 cup of any shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 dash of garlic salt.
For generations, Gumba's has been a local family favorite nestled in Blairsden, CA. Gumby's Pizza A Columbia, Missouri Specialty Since we opened our doors over ten years ago, Gumby's has become a late night traditon for many. Gumby's Pizza and Wings is home to the world famous Pokey Stix and is a college favorite for pizza delivery. Order online or call ahead today.
Gumbo Pizza! instructions
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Spray pizza pan with à non stick spray if using à "cookie sheet".
- Evenly spread gumbo on pizza crust and sprinkle garlic salt on top..
- Top with desired amount of shredded cheese and bake for 20 minutes..
- Let it stand for 3 minutes to cool..
Stretch pizza dough on a lightly floured surface to fit a pizza stone or inverted baking sheet. Brush dough with melted butter and ½ tablespoon olive oil, then sprinkle with minced garlic and parsley. How to Make PIZZA – Seafood Gumbo Recipe by Chef Tony Mandola Chef Tony Mandola shares his tasty Seafood Gumbo Pizza Recipe in this episode of the OPT FOOD network cooking show web series. Brush the edges of the crust with roasted garlic oil. Lay down the pizza sauce, using as much or as little as you like, add the chicken, sausage, and shrimp.