Ham and Swiss sliders. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray. In a small bowl, combine butter, Dijon and relish; season with salt and pepper, to taste. These hot Ham and Swiss Sliders, made with sliced ham, Swiss Cheese, and Hawaiian rolls, smothered with a garlic Dijon butter sauce, are a perfect game-day or party appetizer.
Arrange the Swiss cheese over the ham, and top with remaining ham slices in a layer. Cut rolls in half and place on baking sheet. Spread mayonnaise across the bottom buns, then add the slices of ham evenly over the buns. You can have Ham and Swiss sliders using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham and Swiss sliders
- Prepare of For the sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of honey mustard.
- You need 1 tablespoon of worstichire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- You need of For the sliders:.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mayo.
- It’s 8-12 of Hawaiian rolls.
- Prepare 8 slices of Swiss cheese.
- You need 24 slices of deli ham.
- You need of To garnish.
- It’s of Parsley flakes.
Following the ham, add the swiss cheese then place the top buns. In a bowl, whisk together poppy seeds (optional), Dijon mustard, melted butter, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce. Ham and Swiss Sliders are stacked with ham and melty Swiss cheese then smothered with a honey mustard glaze for a truly special sandwich. These Hawaiian Roll Sliders are perfect for tailgating and absolutely disappear at parties!.
Ham and Swiss sliders step by step
- Heat oven to 350. Slice bread horizontally and spread mayo on top half. Places ham and Swiss on bottom half and top with top section of rolls..
- Mix the sauce ingredients and spread over top. Bake covered 10-12 minutes and then uncover and bake additional 3-5 minutes until lightly toasted..
- Garnish with parsley and cut into individual sliders..
This post was created in partnership with American Dairy Association Mideast. As always, all opinions are my own. Ham and Swiss Sliders are my go-to for kids' birthday parties. The tiny Hawaiian rolls are perfect for little hands, and kids love ham and cheese. The adults love them too, obviously.