Hamburger and Rice. In a skillet coated with spray oil, brown ground beef, onion, green pepper, and garlic until meat is browned. Bring to a boil, reduce heat. I'm with you on the mushrooms the more the better 🙂 but I do like hamburger better than sausage.
Add ground beef and start to brown, then add onion, garlic, and taco seasoning. Drain and discard any excess oil. Pour into the prepared casserole dish. You can cook Hamburger and Rice using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hamburger and Rice
- You need 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 pound of hamburger 75/25.
- It’s 1 cup of long grain rice.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. Hamburger Fried Rice is a quick and easy weekday dish you can whip up in no time. Mixing together some simple ground beef, onions, frozen peas, and leftover rice can create a delicious meal. Top each serving off with a runny fried egg drizzled with sweet soy sauce, and bam!
Hamburger and Rice instructions
- Heat and melt the butter, coat the rice with the hot butter. Add the hamburger, the spices, rice, and two cups of the water. Boil the hamburger and Rice..
- When the rice looks like this add the third cup of water..
- When the last cup of water simmers turn to low for 7 minutes remove from heat and cover. Let sit 15-20 minutes before serving. I hope you enjoy!.
You have just kicked up your hamburger fried rice another couple of. In a large skillet, brown the beef, onion, green pepper and rice. Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls are so incredibly easy to make and will become a family favorite! This makes the perfect weeknight meal. Such a simple meal with all the flavor!