Hamburger soup. Meal Ideas You'll Love To Serve From Classico's Dinner Recipes. Welcome The Aroma Of Sizzling Ground Beef with Guided Recipes by Kraft®. I love hamburger soup so much, because you can add whatever veggies you want: zucchini, green beans, corn, even mushrooms.
My kids loved every single bite of this. (And so did their mom, by the way.) This is an excellent basic soup. After reading the reviews I decided to make it heartier with a little more flavor. It's great made ahead of time, budget friendly, reheats well and freezes perfectly. You can cook Hamburger soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamburger soup
- Prepare of ingredients.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium or lrg onion.
- Prepare 4 of carrots sliced skinny.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1/2 packages of penne pasta.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 2 can of beef broth.
- You need 4 cup of water(or however much it takes to fill your pot to mix in broth).
We serve this easy Hamburger Soup with a fresh green salad and some crusty bread for the perfect meal! I love a good soup as a weeknight meal. A delicious conglomerate of beef and vegetables in a rich tomato soup. I made this regularly when my kids were growing up.
Hamburger soup step by step
- Brown your meat in a little bit of seasoning in a large pot.
- Drain by using the pot cap and return to fire..
- Put in all your seasonings, stir..
- Cut up all your veggies. make the onions a little bigger chopped. add your corn. then after everything is in add your broth, then water. stir to mix everything in well..
- Cover with a cap and put.on medium heat for 30 mins. then add your pasta till its done. keep covered..
- Stir every five, ten mins. when done uncover so the pasta doesn't soften too much. over cook..
- I add sour cream on top of mine… its Sooo good. enjoy..
We ate a lot of ground beef because it was economical. This was an invention of mine while looking for another way to cook hamburger. I served it with cornbread or crackers. This soup can be made in the slow cooker instead of on the stove top. Follow the first four steps of the recipe, then place the ground beef and vegetable mixture in a crock pot along with the tomatoes, tomato sauce, beef broth, potatoes and Italian seasoning.