Harvest Burgers. Place each burger on the bottom half of a toasted roll. Cover with the roll and serve. My Account Rachael Ray's Harvest Turkey Burgers.
Amy's Summer Harvest Veggie Burger takes all the flavors of freshly harvested vegetables and puts them in one gluten free, dairy free patty. We start with quinoa, a complete protein, and then we add in crispy organic carrots, kale and a touch of tomato-based sauce to keep it juicy. Add some avocado and lettuce and we think you'll agree, this veggie burger will remind you of the long hazy days. You can have Harvest Burgers using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Harvest Burgers
- Prepare 1 lb. of Lean Ground Beef (95/5).
- It’s 1/8 tsp. of Salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of Pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Fresh Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 of lbs. Butternut Squash, cubed.
- You need 1/2 C. of Apple, grated.
- You need 1 Tbs. of Coconut Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of Clove.
- Prepare 2 C. of Onions, sliced.
- Prepare 2 C. of Mushrooms, sliced.
Perfectly spiced vegetarian quinoa burgers, pan-cooked until extra crispy on the outside, yet soft and cheesy in the middle. Top each burger with beer caramelized onions and spicy homemade sweet potato fries. Yes, this burger is every bit as DELICIOUS as it sounds. It's the ultimate quinoa burger that's anything but boring.
Harvest Burgers instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- In a bowl, mix beef, salt, pepper, onion powder and minced garlic together. Form beef mixture into 4 patties..
- Place some parchment paper on a baking sheet and spread out squash on top. Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes or until squash is tender..
- In a frying pan sauté onions and mushrooms until caramelized..
- Either grill or pan fry burgers until they are cooked to your desired doneness..
- Take the squash out of the oven, place both the squash and the apple in a bowl and mash together. You can add a little milk if too dry. Once mashed, stir in sugar, cinnamon and clove..
- Divide the squash between 4 plates. Top each with a burger. Top each burger with some onions and mushrooms..
The base of these burgers start out with a super flavorful and moist ground chicken. Well, I used chicken, but you could use turkey too. I seasoned the meat with some spices and chipotle chile peppers. I know that chicken and turkey burgers can tend to be a little dry, but not these. All you taste is deliciousness and a whole lot of cheddar cheese.