Heather's Patty Melts. Ahh, the patty melt – a thin beef patty, melty cheese, caramelized onions and crispy bread. Not quite a burger, more than a grilled cheese, completely delicious. These are grilled up with mayo instead of butter.
Menu for Heather's Stockyard Cafe provided by Allmenus.com. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes.. Patty Melts are one of those rare culinary gifts that give you maximal taste and satisfaction in return for minimal ingredients and effort. You can have Heather's Patty Melts using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Heather's Patty Melts
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dehydrated minced onion.
- You need 6 slice of american cheese.
- Prepare 12 slice of bread (I used white for my husband and wheat for mine).
- You need 1 of butter (Just enough to spread on the bread for cooking like grilled cheese).
Made famous by little mom and pop diners across our land, this is one American classic that you can easily make at home in your kitchen. PIMENTO CHEESE MELT Homemade Pimento Cheese with Sliced Home Grown NC Tomatoes served on Grilled Sourdough Heather's Country Kitchen Plains Menu – View the Menu for Heather's Country Kitchen Plains on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Heather's Country Kitchen menu and prices.. Easy phone ordering, quick preparation and delicious burgers. Even was able to get some drinks out of the case.
Heather's Patty Melts instructions
- mix the first 6 ingredients and form patties. In a large skillet cook on medium heat until fully cooked..
- while the patties are cooking, prepare your bread. If you are like me and you like mayonnaise, on each slice spread mayonnaise on one side and butter on the other. You can leave the mayonnaise off if you don't like it..
- Once the patties are cooked, you can start assembling your sandwiches. Place a patty on a slice of bread, add cheese, add other slice of bread. In a clean skillet cook each sandwich until the cheese is melted and both sides are golden brown..
Order ready when I got there. Appreciate the… Heather's Country Kitchen reviews. The taco salad was delicious, as was the patty melt. To assemble patty melts, wipe skillet; reduce heat to medium. They're the perfect solution for busy weeknight meal dilemmas! #sponsored Heather Irwin/PD Best Bets.