Home made cheeseburger macaroni hamburger helper. I specifically recollect those moments of eating Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni and Tuna Casserole. Probably because it was so infrequent. So here is a version of it you can eat and enjoy without any worry about of the nasty ingredients that typically accompany pre-prepared foods.
In the last few minutes of cook time, add cheese, stir and re-cover. When pasta is tender and cheese is melted, remove heat and uncover. Homemade Hamburger Helper Recipe Cheeseburger Macaroni This made from scratch cheesy pasta recipe is made from ingredients you likely have in your pantry/refrigerator right now! You can have Home made cheeseburger macaroni hamburger helper using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Home made cheeseburger macaroni hamburger helper
- It’s 1 pound of hamburger.
- You need 1 packet of low sodium taco seasoning.
- It’s Box of shells or elbows.
- Prepare 1 can of cambells cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 c of milk.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need 1 packet of or single serve velvetta cheese.
- Prepare of Fresh garlic minced or powder.
- You need of Small onion or onion powder.
You will most definitely ditch the box when you see how easy this copycat cheeseburger macaroni recipe is! In a large skillet, season the beef with the garlic and seasoning salt, then brown the ground beef. Once the beef is cooked, drain the excess grease. Call it what you want — cheeseburger macaroni, homemade Hamburger Helper, or hamburger mac and cheese.
Home made cheeseburger macaroni hamburger helper instructions
- Brown hamburger add onion n garlic and continue to cook.
- When done set a side in another pan start boiling pasta.
- In separate pan add milk butter cambells cheddar cheese and packet of velvetta and 1- 2 tablespoon of taco seasoning.
- Mix well and simmer them drain and add hamburger and stir and continue to simmer.
- When pasta done drain then put back into pan and add cheeseburger sauce mix.
- Mix well and serve.
Whatever this recipe is, forget the box and make it from scratch, because it's delicious. I'm not embarrassed to admit it. This homemade Cheeseburger Macaroni starts just like the good ol' Hamburger Helper upon which it's modeled. Brown the ground beef, add a few seasonings, pour in some liquid, and stir in the pasta. But there are a few crucial additions to boost flavor even more.