Homemade Crisp Chicken Burger Patties. Forget takeaway and try these homemade crispy chicken burgers at home instead! Made with a soft brioche bun and filled with crispy fried chicken, a mild (or hot!) sriracha mayo, bright coleslaw and crunchy pickles, these easy, homemade burgers are the best comfort food you can get without even having to leave the house!. These crispy chicken burgers are the ultimate in comfort food.
Honestly, it kinda reminds me of a chicken burger from a local fried chicken place….a copycat 'Big Mary' if you will. When you order this chicken burger it comes with one pickle slice on top of the bun. Alrighty, time to build a burger (build a bear you were so last year.) Here's the usual suspects in my chicken burgers: Chicken Burger Toppings. You can have Homemade Crisp Chicken Burger Patties using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Crisp Chicken Burger Patties
- You need 500 gm of Chicken Mince.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Paprika powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic mince.
- It’s 1 tsp of Parsley flakes.
- You need of FOR THE BEATEN EGG-.
- You need 1 tsp of Black Pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 of Egg beaten.
- It’s of FOR THE SEMI THICK SLURRY-.
- It’s 2 tbsp of All-purpose flour or Maida.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Corn Flour.
- You need of Water as required.
- You need 1 cup of Breadcrumbs for coating.
- Prepare of Oil as required for shallow frying.
Coleslaw – Homemade is preferable, but your favourite store bought can sub! One minute before taking the chicken out of the oven, pop the halved burger buns, cut-side up on a baking tray and toast. Spread a little of the spicy mayo on each bun, top with shredded lettuce, then the crispy chicken, gherkins, avocado and a little more of the spicy mayo. Top with the bun lid and serve.
Homemade Crisp Chicken Burger Patties instructions
- Marinate chicken mince with all the masalas and keep it refrigerated overnight for best results..
- Shape into small patties and dip in the flour slurry at first. Then back in the egg mix and again back into the flour slurry. Last step is to coat them evenly with the breadcrumbs before frying. Keep them in the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes before you proceed with the rest of the process..
- Deep fry the patties only if desired. You can shallow fry them as well or even grill. There is absolutely no change in taste or texture. Only thing is they taste so very good. I generally prefer shallow frying as it is a healthier way of doing it..
Coat or marinade chicken thighs and breast to create the perfect filling for juicy burgers. Add toppings like slaw and sauce, plus your chosen side dishes, then dig in. Crispy panko chicken burger with a delicious orange honey mustard sauce beats all the chicken burgers or chicken sandwiches out there. The panko makes for an extra crispy bread crumb and the chicken is just so juicy. Drizzle with a sweet and spicy orange honey mustard sauce, top with creamy avocado and fresh tomatoes, stuff it into a bun and dance your happy food dance.