Homemade Pizza from Leftovers. Made from Leftover Idli Mix, yummy Idli Pizza or call it Idli Sandwich. Different Idli Recipe or call it Uttapam recipe. A different fusion recipe bringing together pizza and south indian in one.
I must preface this review by stressing our pizza was supreme pizza from a local pizzeria and was very flavorful, so plain cheese pizza would not have the same outcome. Easy Homemade Pizza Recipe With Leftover Bread. Perhaps you're going through your day and you find that the pizza craving is really strong. You can have Homemade Pizza from Leftovers using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza from Leftovers
- It’s of For the pizza dough.
- It’s 750 g of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of active yeast.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- You need of For the stuffings.
- It’s of any left over meats.
- You need 200 g of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 100 g of parmesan grated.
- You need 200 ml of tomato pizza sauce.
- It’s pinch of cracked black peppercorns.
- You need of dust with italian seasoning.
But, you're looking for something new aside from Domino's Pizza or Pizza Hut. Well, if you have some leftover bread right on your kitchen counter, go ahead and make your very own rendition of pizza! Leftover Pasta Pizza is an amazing use for any leftover pasta with tomato sauce. This recipe with leftover pasta is so simple yet impressive for a quick weeknight dinner or lunch and no one will mind eating leftovers!
Homemade Pizza from Leftovers instructions
- For the dough,,,,, mix the warm water slowly in flour and stir it until all the flour are free from lumps and goes firm.
- Rest the yeast and the dough,, until dough and yeast rise up.
- Mix the yeast onto the dough and let them rise up, again for 30 mins. then cut the dough in four parts.., knead the dough using by hand, or a machine, or a rolling pin.
- Pour in some pizza sauce in the center of the dough and spread it out covering the whole dough.
- Just continue, put all your left over meats,, and veggies, then spread the cheese all over.
- Bake in a over for 10 minutes.
- Serves with your favourite cold drinks.
This garlic knots recipe will quickly become your go-to appetizer recipe. If you have ever wondered what to make with some leftover pizza dough that is not a pizza, this is for you! Truth be told, I rarely have leftover pizza dough. I usually make a batch of my mom's recipe and divide it in half. Another family favorite meal is the pizza, of course.