Homemade spicy chicken burger #photographychallenge. These grilled chicken burgers topped with smashed avocado and homemade coleslaw are sure to be a dinner hit for fans of spicy food. Flip the patties and add a slice of pepper Jack cheese. Crispy fried spicy chicken breast layered between, Brioche Bun, lettuce, cheese, gherkins and lashing of homemade spicy mayo sauce.
Spicy Burgers – homemade hamburgers with a kick! So easy and they taste great! Ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, BBQ sauce, chili powder, cumin, Cajun seasoning, pepper, red pepper flakes, hot sauce, and liquid smoke. You can cook Homemade spicy chicken burger #photographychallenge using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade spicy chicken burger #photographychallenge
- You need 2 of Chicken breast (minced).
- It’s 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare of 1 tbsp cumin powder.
- You need of 1 tbsp Black pepper.
- You need of 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need of 1 tsp Salt.
- You need of 1 Diced Onion.
- It’s of 1 tbsp Garlic powder.
- Prepare of 1 tbsp Tumeric powder.
- You need of 1 tbsp Ginger powder.
- You need of 1 tbsp Oyster sauce.
- Prepare of 1 tsp dark Soy sauce.
- Prepare of 1 tsp light soy sauce.
- Prepare of 4 Buns.
- It’s of Toppings.
Can make burger patties in advance & refrigerate or freeze for later. Once the chicken is cooked, reduce the heat to medium. To assemble the burger, place a few lettuce leaves on the bottom half of each bun, top with a few tomato slices, a spicy chicken breast and a spoonful of carrot slaw. Sandwich with the top half of the bun.
Homemade spicy chicken burger #photographychallenge step by step
- Put you minced chicken breast in a bowl. Add the spices mix and let the chicken rest for at least 30 mins.
- Get a portion and make some circle like shapes.
- Pan fry the chicken 4 mins each side.
- Sandwich buns with chicken breast, and toppings. Serve with a drink of your choice..
Juicy, spicy, flavorful chicken burgers made with chipotle peppers in adobe sauce inside and served with melted cheese, lettuce, and chipotle mayo. Wonderful for weekend barbecuing or a weeknight dinner. In a large bowl, combine chicken, paprika, garlic, and green onions, and season with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Take a break from your American-style burger with this healthy Asian-inspired alternative.