Hot Dago. Submerge in spaghetti sauce, the longer the better. Sauté sausage and drain, if necessary. Mash tomatoes into small bits and pour juice and tomatoes over sausage.
Hot Dago Easy and one of my favorites. Mix first seven ingredients together really well. Form into thin oblong patties and brown in pan. You can cook Hot Dago using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot Dago
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 3 pounds of ground pork.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbls of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbls of onion salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tbls of oregano.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbls of black pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbls of celery salt.
- It’s of Your ragu sauce.
- It’s of Fresh mozzarella.
Add patties and two large cans of spaghetti sauce to crock pot. Home > Recipes > hot dago. One easy recipe our family and friends really like, especially as the weather gets cooler or during party season, is the hot dago. It is easy to make, can be prepared ahead of time and used as a self-service meal for large groups.
Hot Dago instructions
- Add all ingredients minus sauce and mozzarella mix well but don't over do it..
- Form into patties cook over medium heat until done. FYI cast iron works best..
- Add mozzarella and stem till melted..
- Place on beard and cover with sauce.
Home > Recipes > Main Dishes > Hot Dago's. Serve on buns or French bread. Hot Dagos recipe by Lynn Cornwell, is from Mama G's Favorites, one of the cookbooks created at FamilyCookbookProject.com. Family cookbooks are an important way to preserve our mealtime traditions for future generations with individual printed recipes or your own professionally printed cookbook. Hot Dagos are a regional favorite of Minnesotans, who remember eating them at home or in neighborhood Italian restaurants.