Instant pot Goulash. Turn the Instant Pot onto saute. When hot, add ground beef garlic, salt, pepper, and onion. When meat is browned drain fat then add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, soy sauce, water, noodles, and bay leaves.
Old-fashioned Instant Pot goulash is a classic family dish that comes together easily in your pressure cooker. Whether you call it goulash, Johnny Marzetti, or American chop suey, you have to agree that this recipe is simply THE BEST! Pressure Cooker Goulash Recipe HOW TO MAKE GOULASH IN THE INSTANT POT. You can cook Instant pot Goulash using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant pot Goulash
- It’s 1 box of elbow noodles.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato juice.
- It’s of Onion (optional).
- You need 1 lbs of hamburger meat or turkey.
- Prepare of Hot sauce optional.
- It’s of Any spices you have on hand.
- Prepare of Spices.
- It’s of If I don’t have onions I use onion powder.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Basil.
- It’s of Salt pepper.
- Prepare of For more heat add a can of diced tomatoes and green chilies.
Set Instant Pot to saute setting. Add the ground beef, garlic and onion and cook until meat is browned. Drain the grease from the pot, if needed. Add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, water, Italian seasoning, seasoned salt and uncooked elbow macaroni to the pot and stir.
Instant pot Goulash step by step
- Brown hamburger in instant pot, then drain grease, and Sauté onions with hamburger And seasoning..
- Then when you have the onions how you like them add the tomato juice and noodles mix up some. Make sure all noodles are covered in the liquid..
- Cook on low pressure time for cooking 0. Quick release. Hopefully the noodles won’t burn on the bottom..
- Top with cheese (I like to leave it set to soak up the juice more 10-15 mins on keep warm, till the noodles are bigger and there’s no liquid, this one turns out perfect).
- I added some sweet peppers because I needed to use them up before they went bad, I normally wouldn’t have peppers in this..
This Easy Instant Pot Goulash is a one pot meal. Ground beef, spaghetti sauce, diced tomatoes, onion, garlic, macaroni and melted cheese! EASY INSTANT POT AMERICAN GOULASH This Easy Instant Pot Goulash is a one pot meal. Ground beef, spaghetti sauce, diced tomatoes, onion, garlic and macaroni noodles. Instant Pot Goulash – because the only thing better than an easy one-pot meal is a really easy one-pot meal.