Italian Sausage Spinach Ricotta Cheese Pizza. White Pizza with Sausage, Spinach and Ricotta. Ricotta Cheese Sausage & Spinach White Deep Dish Pizza made with part skim Ricotta and Mozzarella cheeses, fresh spinach, garlic and sweet Italian sausage. Last week I made Italian Stuffed Spaghetti Squash and had extra sausage, so I made this recipe for Sausage & Spinach White Deep Dish Pizza.
Stir in Italian herb seasoning, crushed red pepper and garlic salt; set aside. To make calzones divide dough into four portions. Equal… Between the spicy Italian sausage, hearty sautéed spinach, and piles of provolone cheese, this might just be one of the most satisfying white pies that exists. You can have Italian Sausage Spinach Ricotta Cheese Pizza using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Sausage Spinach Ricotta Cheese Pizza
- It’s of Italian.
- You need 2 of Betty Crocker Pizza Crust.
- You need 1 cup of Ricotta Cheese.
- You need 1/2 can of Italian Style Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 1 packages of Frozen Spinach, Thawed.
- You need 1 of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 5 of Italian Sausages, Chopped and Browned.
It's quite important that you let your dough come to room temperature before trying to stretch it, otherwise it'll be hard to stretch and you might overwork it. If you're shaping it into a circle and it does spring back, let it. Top with sausage, pepperoni, mozzarella and dollops of ricotta. Sprinkle the crushed red pepper flakes over the pizza sauce, followed by the shredded Mozzarella.
Italian Sausage Spinach Ricotta Cheese Pizza instructions
- Prepare pizza crust and roll out on greased pizza pan. Bake 400° for 10 minutes to start the cooking process of dough..
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix ricotta cheese and juices from can of tomatoes..
- Spread ricotta cheese mixture on pizza crust. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top, then follow up with mozzarella..
- Top with Italian sausage. Squeeze some juice out of spinach and sprinkle over sausage..
- Put diced tomatoes from can over top of spinach and sausage..
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese..
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese gets golden brown. Enjoy!.
Use a spoon to drop dollops of the ricotta around the surface of the pizza. Add the chopped basil and the cooked sausage crumbles and finish the pizza by sprinkling the Italian seasoning over top. Italian crispy thin crust ricotta spinach pizza with fontina and roasted garlic. The best homemade white spinach pizza Bianca! This white ricotta spinach pizza with sweet roasted garlic cloves is a nice way to say good-by to summer.