JRs Easy crockpot chili. Browse Our Site For Different Interesting Slow Cooker Chili Recipes. Crockpot chili is the best chili ever! It slow cooks all day for an amazing flavor that everyone will be sure to love.
JRs Easy crockpot chili Love this chili, its awesome! This easy crockpot chili recipe is loaded with beans, ground beef, and seasonings. It really is the best slow cooker chili recipe ever! You can have JRs Easy crockpot chili using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of JRs Easy crockpot chili
- Prepare 1 can of crushed tomatoes 28 oz.
- It’s 2 can of tomato sauce 14.5 oz.
- Prepare 2 can of diced tomatoes 15 oz.
- You need 4 can of pinto beans, drained 15 oz.
- Prepare 1 can of moushrooms, sliced. 8 oz.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 box of Carrol Shelbys chili kit.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 1 can of diced green chilies 8 oz.
We like to serve it topped with cheddar cheese and with a side of cornbread or buttermilk biscuits for a hearty and delicious dinner. Next add in both cans of tomatoes, then chop up and add half of an onion. Add in garlic to taste, followed by chili powder, salt, and pepper. Come home to the best homemade chili!
JRs Easy crockpot chili step by step
- Add crushed and diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, mushrooms, beans and brown sugar to 7 quart crock pot..
- Open chili kit and add chili spices, cayenne pepper & salt to crock pot. Save the masa for later..
- Add onions and chilies to hamburger and cook in pan. When hamburger is browned add to crock pot..
- Cook on low for 6 hrs, mix masa with 1/3 cup water and add to chili cook for another 10 min and enjoy!.
- Put in a bowl and top with cheese and onions if you like..
In a skillet, brown beef; drain. Easy Crockpot Chili recipe is loaded with ground beef, seasonings & tons of flavor. It simmers all day in the slow cooker creating a great meal that everyone loves! We serve it with crusty bread and Homemade Garlic Butter for dipping and scooping. Add in a side salad and you've got a complete meal that everyone will be raving about!