Lasagna Roll Ups. In a skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic until meat is no longer pink; drain. Bring a large pot of salted boiling water to a boil and cook lasagna noodles until al dente. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
Stir in pasta sauce and mushrooms. Lasagna Roll Ups combine the best of classic Lasagna but are much easier to serve, bake faster and can be enjoyed right away – no resting time required! They are make-ahead, freezer-friendly, and reheat well. You can cook Lasagna Roll Ups using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagna Roll Ups
- Prepare 1 lb. of hamburger.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 12 of lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 (24 oz) of jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (I used Prego).
- Prepare 1 (14.5 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes, drained.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese, divided.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning, divided.
- You need 1 tsp. of dried parsley.
- It’s of to taste, salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of milk.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of tub regular cream cheese spread.
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) of pkgs. Kraft Touch of Philadelphia shredded mozzarella c.
We love comforting pasta dishes like Chicken Tetrazzini, traditional Spaghetti and Meatballs and Mom's Chicken Alfredo. This lasagna recipe is awesome for several reasons. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Rinse in cold water and drain well.
Lasagna Roll Ups step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Begin cooking lasagna noodles as per package directions..
- Brown hamburger in large pan with garlic, onion, 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning and salt & pepper. Drain and return to pan..
- Add spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. Turn off heat and let rest..
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine cream cheese spread, milk, parsley and remaining 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning until smooth..
- Add the eggs, 1 package of the mozzarella cheese and remaining 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. Mix well to combine; set aside..
- Pull out your cooked lasagna noodles from pot and lay out on a sheet of wax paper. This step avoids the sticking together of the noodles and prepares them for rolling..
- Spread each noodle with a moderate layer of the cheese mixture. I cooked 12 noodles in case there were some that tore in the cooking process. I had enough cheese mixture for 10 noodles..
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. Spread half of the meat mixture in bottom of pan..
- Roll up noodles and place in single layer on top of meat mixture in pan..
- Top noodles with remaining meat mixture. Top with remaining package of mozzarella cheese..
- Place in oven on middle rack and cook uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes, or until hot & bubbly..
Assemble lasagna roll-ups: Spread a couple ladles of the sauce over the bottom of a baking dish. Lay out lasagna noodles, make sure they are dry. Brown ground beef in skillet on medium-high heat. Lasagna Roll Ups have all the flavors of a classic lasagna recipe, packaged in perfectly delicious little bundles. My recipe is full of sausage, basil, ricotta, mozzarella cheese, and garlic, rolled up in lasagna noodles and covered in a rich tomato sauce.