Layered quesadilla. In a large pan over medium heat, cook the chicken, beans, corn, and salsa. In a springform pan, lay down one tortilla, then top with chicken mixture and cheese. Chicken: Mix together lime juice, garlic, salt, chili powder and pepper.
Preheat a grill or grill pan. Season the pork loin with salt and pepper. In a small bowl combine the brown sugar, chili powder, garlic, oregano, onion powder, lime juice and canola oil and mix to. You can cook Layered quesadilla using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Layered quesadilla
- It’s 2 of tortilla.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cheese dip.
- It’s 1 tbsp of refried beans.
- It’s 1/2 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of lettuce.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
Layered Tortilla Pie This is a nice dish for potluck dinners and picnics—my family really devours it whenever I serve it! Repeat with remaining tortillas, beef mixture and cheese. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet, add one tortilla. Layer with half the cheddar cheese, all of the chicken and mushrooms and half the Monterey Jack cheese.
Layered quesadilla step by step
- Spread cheese dip and refried beans on tortilla..
- Put tortilla in a flat pan sprayed with butter and add the hamburger meat on top..
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top and then put the second tortilla on top.
- Cook both sides until golden brown and cheese is melted..
- On top add what you like!! I added tomatoes and lettuce..
Cover and heat until cheese melts and bottom tortilla is crisp and golden brown. Turn over; sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Layer half of each tortilla with the chicken and vegetable mixture, then sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and Monterey Jack. Fold the tortillas in half and Place onto a baking sheet. Watch Now Southwest cooking at its best.