Low-Carb Cheese Crust Pizza (Yes, Crust made of Cheese). Great recipe for Low-Carb Cheese Crust Pizza (Yes, Crust made of Cheese). If you're looking to cut carbs but still crave pizza (who doesn't?) the cheese-crust pizza is a great alternative. This is the easiest low carb cheese pizza crust recipe – it just calls for one ingredient!
This is Not a Fathead Pizza Crust. Whether you're new to the keto diet, or a long-time veteran, you've most likely heard of fathead dough, which is a blend of almond flour, cream cheese, shredded cheese and egg. What is the No-Carb crust made with? You can have Low-Carb Cheese Crust Pizza (Yes, Crust made of Cheese) using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Cheese Crust Pizza (Yes, Crust made of Cheese)
- Prepare of FOR THE CRUST:.
- You need of cooking spray.
- It’s of Grated Mozzerella.
- It’s of Egg.
- You need of FOR THE 'ZA:.
- You need of Pizza Sauce.
- Prepare of Cheddar/Mozzarella Mix.
- Prepare of Pepperoni… or other toppings of you choosing.
Remove from freezer and top with your favorite pizza sauce and toppings. Keto Chicken Crust Pizza is the unexpectedly delicious low-carb pizza solution you've been searching for. This keto recipe is flavorful perfection to get your pizza fix without loading up on carbs. Chicken Crust Pizza is one of those anomalies in low carb eating.
Low-Carb Cheese Crust Pizza (Yes, Crust made of Cheese) step by step
- Preheat Oven to 425.
- Apply cooking spray to your surface… or you parchment paper..
- Mix the Mozzarella and Egg on the tray. The egg is just for a bit of firmness, you won't taste it at all. Create a solid, even layer about 6-8 inches by 6-8 inches. This is for a personal sized pizza, of course..
- Pop that puppy in the oven for 8-12 minutes. The edges of the crust should be brown, almost burnt looking.
- Take it out. It is best to wait about 2 hours for the crust to cool down and get crispy. However, you can finish it right away, though it may be gooey and messy..
- Preset the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add pizza sauce to your liking. Remember, if you're trying to cut carbs, this is where most of your carbs will come from. I recommend just a thin layer, 1-2 tsp..
- Add your cheese and toppings. A cheddar/mozz blend is great because it stands out from the crust. Pepperoni goes great with it, as do vegetables like mushrooms..
- Put it in again for 8-10 minutes.
How to Make Flourless Cheese Crust Pizza. This easy keto pizza crust uses low carb ingredients, including mozzarella, cream cheese and almond flour to make an amazing fathead pizza dough. (No chicken or cauliflower in this recipe!) Find out how to make a quick low carb pizza crust using the microwave or stovetop method. Remove the crust and place it onto a metal rack and set it back on the pan (this is optional, as you can set it right back on the pan- but I feel this makes the crust crispier. Low-Carb Diet / Low-Glycemic Diet / South Beach Diet Suggestions: This Low-Carb Egg-Crust Breakfast Pizza is great for low-carb or Keto diets, and as long as you use low-fat turkey pepperoni and low-fat mozzarella, this egg-crust pizza would also be great for any phase of the South Beach Diet. With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese until combined.