Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy. For a thicker consistency, use less milk. If you like your mashed potatoes a little thinner, stir in more milk. Using a masher, mash the potatoes and gently stir the ingredients all together.
It is the perfect dish for your meat and potato lovers. This simple gravy is made with items you have on hand. You need flour, milk, and beef broth to make the actual gravy. You can have Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy
- Prepare of For the meat.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef or Turkey.
- Prepare of As much garlic as you want.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of pepper, parsley,.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of celery flakes.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of cajun season.
- You need 4 bags of your favorite kind of potatoes.
- Prepare of For the gravy.
- It’s of The dropping of the the ground beef.
- Prepare 2-4 teaspoons of flour.
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
The flavor for the gravy comes from the drippings, onion, garlic, Worchestershire. What to Serve with Hamburger Gravy. This yummy, chunky sauce is a quick and easy way to make dinner into a stick-to-your-ribs meal. These are some starch sides perfect for pairing with hamburger gravy.
Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy instructions
- Start the meat first. Put it in a pan. Add the seasoning and brown up the meat.
- Drain the grease into a bowl and save for later.
- Start your water for the potatoes. Now I just got the 1.00 ones at the store. But you can use whatever kind you want. Or if you want to do them homemade go for it..
- As the water is boiling take the dropping from the meat and put it back in the pan you just used for it..
- Start out with 1 teaspoons of flour first mix it together and then add another one. Keep stirring it..
- Take the water and slowly add to it.. keep stirring and adding a little bit more flour..
- You can add more of you want more. It is all up to you. But you dont have to add anything to it..
- Move it off the burner.
- Do the potatoes and once they are done add the meat to the potatoes and mix it together. Then put the gravy in and mix it… you can add veggies like green beans to it.
Savory Sides: garlic mashed potatoes, buttered egg noodles, baked rice. Biscuits & Bread: garlic cheese biscuits, toast points, or toasted. Hamburger Steaks With Onion GRAVYCooking for you. Try this beef gravy recipe on your favorite roast, vegetables, or mashed potatoes. Place hamburger in a large, deep skillet.