Mike's Easy Egg Noodles & Meatballs. Homemade egg noodles are not only delicious; they're easy to make, too. Follow this handy step-by-step guide to make fresh egg noodles at home in under an hour. Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links.
See great recipes for Easy Sausage Egg Noodle Dish too! Mike's Noodle House has cemented itself as a cash only Chinatown institution. It's no secret that this place has been serving the best noodle soups on the street for years. You can cook Mike's Easy Egg Noodles & Meatballs using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Easy Egg Noodles & Meatballs
- It’s of Meatballs.
- You need 1 lb of Hamburger [80/20 blend].
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Sausage.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dehydrated Onion Flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Granulated Or Powdered Garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Dried Basil.
- It’s 3 Splashes of Worchestershire Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Whole Milk.
- You need 2 of large Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- It’s of Gravy.
- It’s 4 packages of McCormick Brown Gravy Mix & 4 Cups Water.
- It’s of Egg Noodles.
- Prepare 1 bag of Egg Noodles.
- You need 1 tsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Granulated Salt.
- Prepare of Egg Noodle Topping.
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Garnishes.
- It’s 1 Bottle of Dried Parsley.
So much soul/umami in the broth, and the perfect amount of "qq" in the noodles. I will take Mike's over Momosan any day. Whether you ate them simply buttered as a kid or in chicken soup when you had a cold, egg noodles probably make you think of comfort food — the one ingredient that can make anything better. The noodle's wide, flat shape is also ideal for cream sauces, stews, and casseroles. "Fantastic!
Mike's Easy Egg Noodles & Meatballs step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Mix all ingredients in the, "Meatball," category very well. Roll meat mixture into tight golf ball sized meatballs. Place on a non stick cookie sheet and place in oven for 35 minutes. Note: You can make these meatballs the day before and place unbaked in the fridge [covered] overnight to save time. ° Feel free to sprinkle any seasonings on top of your meatballs such as garlic or onion powder..
- Carefully pull cookie sheet from oven and drain meatballs on paper towels..
- Whisk 4 packages powdered brown gravy mix in a large pot with 4 cups water [or as per directions] and bring to a boil. Whisk gravy constantly or it WILL become lumpy and almost inedible. Once your gravy thickens, gently add all meatballs and simmer for 15 minutes with a tight lid on it..
- While gravy and meatballs simmer, boil water in another large pot and add a splash of oil and 1 tablespoon salt to it. When water is at a full boil, add the egg noodles and boil as per the manufacturers directions. Usually about 8 to 10 minutes..
- Drain noodles and quickly return to the same pot. Add butter, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper. Mix seasoned noodles gently..
- Plate warm noodles and place meatballs and gravy on top of them. Garnish your dish with dried parsley..
- Serve with garlic bread or bread and butter. Enjoy!.
Mike's Craft Ramen Noodles are the best packaged ramens I've ever found, every bit as good as restaurant or home made. I tried the Fried Chicken Flavor for the first time recently and it is perhaps my favorite all all. If you haven't tried it already, I urge you to do so!" Homemade noodles are easier to make than you may think; they're just flour, eggs, and salt. If you've tried making Italian homemade pasta before but weren't thrilled with the process or the results, these egg noodles are much simpler and easier to work with. With these egg noodles, you don't have to roll the dough out as thinly as you would for Italian-style pasta.