Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps. This appetizer is always appreciated by my hungry guests and family and, I've never seen anyone turn these down! Serve these Asian Lettuce Wraps with Soy Sauce, Sriracha Red Chili Sauce, Fish Sauce, Peanut Sauce, Hot Mustard or your very own Thai Sweet & Spicy Chili Sauce. My, "Thai Sweet & Spicy Chili Sauce," recipe is posted at bottom of the page if you're interested in making your own homemade sauce.
Keep hamburger in larger chunks if possible. Be careful not to burn your garlic. This appetizer is always appreciated by my hungry guests and family and, I've never seen anyone turn these down! You can cook Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Lean Ground Hamburger Meat [85/15 blend].
- You need 1/3 Cup of White Onions [fine minced].
- You need 1/3 Cup of Green Onions [fine chop].
- You need 1/3 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [chopped].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Shiitake Mushroom Tops [fine chopped].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Fresh Bean Sprouts [rough chop].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Hoisin Sauce.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Grated Diakon Radishes.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Water Chestnuts [chopped].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Bamboo Shoots [chopped].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Bean Sprouts [rough chop].
- It’s 3 Cloves of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 tbs of Siracha Sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Rice Wine Vinager.
- It’s 1 Bag of Fresh Bib, Butter Or Romaine Lettuce Leaves [chilled & rin.
- It’s of options.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of Bottle Liquid Panda Seasoning Packet.
- Prepare as needed of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Chilled Sliced Red Radishes [garnish].
- It’s of Shredded Cabbage [thin sliced – to be added to meat mixture].
These easy lettuce wraps are exactly what your weeknights need. Season ground beef with soy sauce and McCormick® Beef & Broccoli Seasoning Mix – a convenient blend of onion and red pepper, and Asian-inspired flavors like ginger and garlic. Cook with peppers and onions on the stovetop. Scoop the hearty filling into lettuce leaves and wrap to serve. "When I visit my mom we usually make it to P.
Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Here's all you'll need..
- Fry hamburger. No oil needed..
- Drain hamburger..
- Add all chopped vegetables and seasonings to pan. Fry for 2 minutes longer. You'll definitely want some crisp to these lettuce wraps so don't over cook..
- Place on chilled lettuce leaves and serve immediately..
- ● Know you can cheat and add 1 – 8 oz packet of Panda Brand Lettuce Wrap Seasoning. With this, you can exclude all the seasonings listed above. Except for Soy Sauce. You can find this brand at just about any major supermarket chain. It'll taste exactly like what you're making from scratch. ● Just add additional Soy Sauce [to taste] since this packet it is a bit on the sweet side with the added Hoisin Sauce..
- ● Serve lettuce wraps with sides of Soy and Siracha Sauce. ● Crispy Egg Rolls, Miso and Egg Drop Soup all work great as sides to this appetizer. ● Garnish with chives. Radishes are another great addition upon serving. Unfortunately I was out of them. ● Serve with ice cold Sapporo Beer and chilled glasses. It's an excellent pairing [and IMHO] one of the best Asian beers out there!.
Chang's® at least once and always start the meal with their very popular chicken lettuce wraps. They do a good job with most of the dishes I've had, but the wraps are clearly my favorite. I don't do a lot of copycat recipes; these chicken lettuce wraps, however, are a delicious exception." I vividly remember when I first had lettuce wraps, at a Chinese restaurant in Salt Lake where a friend named Mike was hip enough to order them even though they weren't on the menu. View Our Menu and discover the sub above experience. Prices and items vary slightly per location.