Mike's Gilroy Garlic Chicken Pizza. Great recipe for Mike's Gilroy Garlic Chicken Pizza. Garlic! "The Stinking Rose." My recipe is named for Gilroy, CA who's town motto is, "Garlic Capital of the Nation and World." Sadly, that claim is accurately disputed. Order online from Mountain Mike's Pizza on MenuPages.
This is a delicious, garlicky, sun dried tomato, artichoke heart, crispy oven toasted Sourdough French bread that's literally a mea. Start Order "This is a great place to. (who can't handle spicy food) ordered the soy garlic fried chicken and loved it!" See all ChiMek reviews Gilroy Food Options. Pizza. " We'll definitely be coming back and so glad to have a B Dubs in Gilroy now. You can cook Mike's Gilroy Garlic Chicken Pizza using 25 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Gilroy Garlic Chicken Pizza
- It’s of Gourmet Garlic Pizza.
- Prepare 4 of small 6"Or Two 12" Sturdy Prepared Pizza Crusts [like Boboli].
- It’s 2 can (14 oz) of Drained Artichoke Quarters [in water – drained then.
- You need 2 (15 oz) of Jars Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Or Ragu Garlic Alfredo Sauc.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Heaping Cup Minced Garlic [jarred – slightly drained].
- It’s 2 lb of Shredded Mozterella Cheese [room temp].
- Prepare 1 box of Frozen Spinach [optional – drained – then fully squeezed].
- You need 2 of small Bags Tyson Grilled Chicken Breast Strips [chopped].
- It’s 2 box of Large Mushrooms [sliced].
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 (3 oz) of Bag Sun Dried Tomatoes [simmered or soaked & chopped].
- You need 1 can (14 oz) of Sliced Black Olives [drained].
- You need 1/4 cup of Dehydrated Onions [fresh onions will cause sog].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Basil [or 2 tbs fresh].
- It’s 1 Bottle of Garlic Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 of Butter Brush.
- It’s 1 of Tinfoil.
- Prepare 2 cup of Red Wine [to boil sun dried tomatoes in] [optional – or wa.
- You need 1/2 cup of Purple Onions [thin sliced for garnish].
Also home to Mountain Mike's legendary pepperoni pizza, which uses natural casing so our mountainous. Wings, Garlic Bread, Salad Bar, Gluten Free Crust. Create your own Specialty Pizza and Sandwiches.. If you are interested in other Gilroy pizza restaurants, you can try Papa Murphy's Take N Bake Pizza.
Mike's Gilroy Garlic Chicken Pizza step by step
- Only use jars of Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Or Ragu Garlic Alfredo Sauce since many others will lend a metallic taste to your white sauce. For this same reason, mix your white sauce in a glass or plastic bowl. Nothing metal..
- Drain artichokes, spinach [if opted] and black olives very well and rough chop. Squeeze the artichokes and spinach in cheesecloth or paper towels until they run dry. You don't want a soggy pizza..
- ● Simmer your sun dried tomatoes in 2 cups water or 2 cups red wine for 4 – 5 minutes until soft – then drain well. Rough chop. Or, you can simply soak them in water or red wine for 30 to 60 minutes on the counter. ● Tip: Save those juices for soups and stews. It's chalked with nutrition. But, use it within days or it will go bad on you..
- Chop up chicken [optional for vegetarians] and mushrooms and place your 2 lb bag of Mozterella on the counter. You'll want your cheese at room temp before constructing your pizzas..
- ● Mix everything together except for olive oil, Motzerella, fresh spinach-optional, mushrooms, black olives and 3/4 of your artichokes and chicken [you're reserving these ingredients for the tops of your pizzas] in a large bowl. Allow flavors to marry in the fridge for one hour +. This step is important. Stir mixture occasionally. ● We'll occasionally employ spinach to this pizza – fresh or frozen. See photo below. It shows frozen spinach. If employing frozen – feather it and add directly to your Alfredo mixture. Fresh spinach will go on the top of your pizza..
- When ready, heat oven to 425°. It's best if you have a pizza stone but, a non-stick cookie sheet will work as well..
- Brush olive oil around crust edges of your pizzas and sprinkle garlic and onion powder atop the oil if you'd like for extra bite..
- Generously spread your mixture on your pizza crusts. Not too heavy though..
- ● Cover pizzas as you desire with reserved artichokes, olives, fresh spinach, mushrooms, chicken and then, Motzerella Cheese. ● If making more than one type of pizza, definitely reserve a few pieces of chicken and place on top of Mozterella so your guests can easily distinguish one type of pizza from another..
- For garnishment toppers, you could add thin slices of purple onions, sprinkle additional red pepper flakes and dried or fresh parsley atop your pizzas..
- Place pizzas on pizza stones or lowest rack in oven on tinfoil..
- Bake at 450° until cheeses are bubbling and crust is crispy. About 25 minutes. Your crusts and cheese are your two best indicators here – so watch those closely..
- Enjoy your pizzas!.
This restaurant serves hot wings, the everest, pike's peak, mozzarella sticks, snowy alps, garlic tuscan, and cliff hanger. They also serve chicken club, chicken bites, diamond head, half dome, garlic bread, garlic sticks, and the mckinley. Ken and Mikes Pizza is an affordable fine dining in Miami Lakes. Sauteed spinach & "olive oil" with mozzarella & garlic.. peppers & onions sub • Chicken parmigiana • Eggplant parmigiana • Steak, cheese . This Chicken Pizza with Creamy Garlic Sauce sure is a family pleaser!