Mimi's Turkey Burgers. We use top quality turkey bacon in our products. Served with Mimi's Crispy (french) Fries. Served with our Crispy (french) Fries.
Once cool combine the turkey mince, onion and garlic mix, finely grated carrot, finely diced apricots, egg and parsley. Using a spoon allocate equal size mini burgers. A turkey patty or garden burger are available upon request. You can have Mimi's Turkey Burgers using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mimi's Turkey Burgers
- You need 5 of -6 slices bacon.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Ground Turkey.
- You need 1/2 of finely chopped green pepper.
- Prepare 1 of 1 egg OR 1/4 ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chives.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Green chiles to taste.
- It’s 1 of pepper jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 of red onion, tomato, grilled pineapple and lettuce for serving..
- It’s 1 of Buns are optional.
All sandwiches and burgers include your choice of french fries, coleslaw or kettle chips. So, check out the Mimi's Cafe Menu List for Bakery and Cereals, Appetizers, Burgers, Entrees, Sandwiches, Salads, Sides, Coffee Bar, Red Wines & Sangria, Slow Roasted Turkey and so on. Find your perfect fit and apply today. See available opportunities Online ordering menu for Mimis Deli.
Mimi's Turkey Burgers step by step
- Cook Bacon and set aside for serving.
- Add turkey, green pepper, egg, chives, basil and salt and pepper to large bowl and combine well. Set in refrigerator for about 10-15 minutes for easy handling..
- Form turkey mixture in patties. These can be cooked on the grill or stove top. When almost cooked top with pepper jack cheese..
- These can be eaten on a bun or on a bed of lettuce! Top with red onion, tomato and grilled pineapple..
Look no further if you're in search for the best Cheesesteak in Hixson, Tennessee. You will find it here at Mimi's Deli. We have the Special, Ultimate, or Chicken Cheesesteak. Each one guaranteed to have you coming back for more. We also have hotdogs, burgers, and specialty sandwiches.