Mini "Scrap" Pizzas. See great recipes for Mini taco pizza, Mini "Scrap" Pizzas too! See more ideas about Mini pizza, Stampin up, Pizza boxes. See more ideas about Pizza boxes, Mini pizza, Stampin up.
See more ideas about Mini pizza, Pizza boxes, Box. Make an Amazing Mini Pizza Oven with Soda Cans Hi guys. In today's video, we made an Incredible Mini Pizza Oven with soda cans. You can cook Mini "Scrap" Pizzas using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini "Scrap" Pizzas
- Prepare 1 pack of 12 mini pizza crusts.
- Prepare 1 can of stewed or crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove minced.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion finely chopped or minced.
- You need of Shredded cheese of any kind.
- It’s of Italian seasoning or your preferred fresh/dried herbs.
- You need of Grated parmesan.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Red pepper flakes.
- It’s of Optional: 1-2 tablespoons brown sugar.
See in the video how to bake a mini pizza in the mini tin oven. Parce que le temps nous manque parfois mais que nous avons envie, malgré tout, de faire plaisir, Je vous propose aujourd'hui de décorer ensemble les mini-boîtes à pizza Stampin'Up! que vous. Roll out pizza dough on a lightly floured surface. Fold over, secure edges by folding, and crimp with the tines of a fork.
Mini "Scrap" Pizzas instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place mini crusts on cookie sheet. Layer a pinch of parmesan and shredded cheese onto the crusts first. Set aside. Add remaining ingredients to drained tomatoes in a medium mixing bowl and season to desired taste. Grind/puree by hand or with food processor until desired consistency..
- Scoop and spread sauce evenly onto pizza crusts..
- Top wt more grated parmesan and shredded cheese in desired amounts..
- Bake at 375° for 15-30 mins or until cheese is melted and crusts begin to brown around the edges..
These are great for layouts, cards, mini albums and Project Life. Ours are topped with pizza sauce, pepperoni, and mozzarella cheese. Note: Once you have cut your shapes, roll scrap dough out again to cut additional shapes. Repurpose your old photo frames, fabric scrap and some steel wool to craft outstanding pin cushions, would make a Thanksgiving gift for a crafting or sewing loving mom! At the same time, they can be the best selling item too in your store of handmade easy crafts!