Mini Chicken Tandoori Pizzas. In a large pot add the Water, Salt, Chicken Breasts, Garlic Flakes & Onion chopped. Shread the chicken breasts into bit size pieces. Sprinkle the chicken with all the spices.
Drizzle a tablespoon of olive oil onto each tray. Place the bases onto the trays. Top each base with the tomato paste, tandoori chicken, red onion, capsicum, and finish with tasty cheese. You can have Mini Chicken Tandoori Pizzas using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Chicken Tandoori Pizzas
- It’s 3 cups of All-purpose Flour or Maida.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of lukewarm Milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- You need 2 cups of Mozzarella Cheese shredded.
- Prepare 2 of Onions thinly sliced.
- You need 2 of Capsicums thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced Olives.
- It’s 1 cup of Pizza Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Egg beaten.
- You need FOR of THE CHICKEN -.
- It’s 350 gms of Chicken cubes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tandoori Masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 piece of Charcoal.
- Prepare 1 of small piece of Aluminium foil.
Add the chicken, season with salt and pepper and toss well. There aren't many joys that can match up to taking a sizzling, bubbly pizza out of a blazing hot oven. I've taken this particular pizza out of my oven on many occasions, mostly for guests, because such pleasures (and the results of such efforts) must be shared. Pizza naturally induces happiness, and this homemade Tandoori Chicken Pizza is next-level blissful.
Mini Chicken Tandoori Pizzas step by step
- In a deep bowl, put in the flour and the Milk powder. Warm up the Milk and add Yeast along with Sugar. Wait you can smell it and until it becomes frothy..
- Start kneading your Flour with the lukewarm milk, preferably with your hands so that it kick starts the activity of the Yeast. Once your dough is done, coat it with Olive Oil and place it in a warm place and let it rest for about 2 hrs or till your dough rise to double it's original size..
- After done, knead it once again in order to get all that air out. In a pan with 1 tablespoon of heated Oil, add in the Chicken. Put in the masalas and stir till it's done. Lastly, season with Salt. Heat your charcoal piece and place it in a piece of foil. Put it in the pan with the cooked Chicken. Pour a tbsp of oil over the charcoal and cover the pan with a lid..
- Preheat your Oven on 180°. Take a small portion of dough and flatten it out evenly. Do this till you have finished the entire dough. Let these flattened out Pizza bases rest for another 20 minutes or so for another round of rising in a warm place..
- Next, spread Ketchup or Pizza Sauce and put on the toppings. Finally, finish the Pizzas by topping them with Mozzarella..
Flatbread pizzas are so easy and fun to make. Check out this Thai Chicken Flatbread Pizza or this Brazilian Pizza with Red Pepper Chimichurri Sauce. The tandoori chicken is marinated and roasted before being added to the pizza to ensure maximum flavor.; The honey yogurt sauce is made with roasted garlic and honey for a sweet and tangy flavor. Add to chicken and toss to combine. Top with marinated chicken, red onion, almonds and cheese.