Mom's Pizza. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Mom's Pizza menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com.
The people there were super nice — greeted me very politely and smiled the whole time. Pizza was hot and fresh when it came out, and it was really tasty. Order Online for Takeout / Delivery. You can cook Mom's Pizza using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mom's Pizza
- It’s of active dry yeast.
- You need of milk.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of butter/margarine.
- You need of egg.
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of basil, thyme, rosemary, etc.
- You need of garlic.
- Prepare of grated soft cheese.
- It’s of pasta sauce.
- You need of peppers, onions, pepperoni, olives, etc.
Here at Mom's Pizza – Arlington you'll experience delicious Pizza, Salads, Pasta, Italian cuisine. Try our mouth-watering dishes, carefully prepared with fresh ingredients! At Mom's Pizza, our recipe for success is simple – Great food & care makes customers return every time. View Mom's Pizza's menu / deals + Schedule delivery now.
Mom's Pizza instructions
- Heat up milk until warm. Dissolve sugar and add yeast to bloom..
- Mix flour, salt, herbs and chopped garlic in separate bowl..
- Combine yeast mixture to flour mix along with the egg and butter..
- Once ingredients are combined, knead on floured surface for at least 10 minutes. Pro-tip: you may need to sprinkle a little water or flour into dough depending on weather and altitude..
- Set in larger buttered bowl for around 1-2 hours to rise and double or triple in size..
- Spread on pizza sheet and let sit for 40 minutes to rise again..
- Spread pasta sauce and toppings and soft cheese of your choice..
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 for 20-25 minutes..
About Restaurant Owners Text me the App. Mom's Pizza is not currently open. Place a future order or find other great pizzerias around you! Mom's Pizza; Get to Know Us. I have been going to moms for sometime and the pizza and homemade pasta in my view has always been fantastic and still is.