Mos Burger-style Chicken Rice Burger. Bulgogi Rice Buns – One way to enjoy Bulgogi rice burger is to use the grilled or pan fried rice patties to satisfy my Mos Burger cravings.. Previous Post: « Slow Cooker Chicken Breast – Honey Sesame Chicken. Great recipe for Mos Burger-style Chicken Rice Burger.
Mix mirin, shoyu and sake together. Heat the frying pan over medium heat, pour a bit of oil into the pan, put the onion into the pan, stir until soften, add the pork and the seasoning, stir until pork cooked. Crispy, smoky turkey bacon, with juicy pineapples that oozes inside your mouth & zesty Orange sauce guarantees you a mouth-watering treat that you cannot resist!. You can cook Mos Burger-style Chicken Rice Burger using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mos Burger-style Chicken Rice Burger
- Prepare of Rice buns.
- Prepare 700 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- You need 4 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s of Chicken patties.
- You need 150 grams of Minced chicken.
- It’s 1/4 of Onion.
- You need 1 dash of Carrot.
- It’s 1 dash of Green bell pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Panko.
- It’s 1 tbsp of 2 parts tofu (drained) to 1 part miso.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Juice from grated ginger.
- Prepare of Teriyaki Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
Get your hands on this rice burger with minced meat patty and. The company's announcement follows MOS Burger, a rival Japanese chain that has sold rice patty bun burgers for decades. A staple dish in Korea, the rice burger is now gaining popularity on the global platter with foodies experimenting with their own versions of the dish. Rice burgers are believed to have originated in Japan.
Mos Burger-style Chicken Rice Burger instructions
- First make the rice buns. Heat soy sauce and mirin until it boils, then remove from heat and add the katakuriko and sesame seeds..
- Evenly mix sauce from Step 1 with slightly firm cooked rice..
- Shape the rice buns to whatever size you prefer (use a little water to form them)..
- Heat sesame oil in frying pan and fry the rice buns until crispy..
- Combine chicken patty ingredients in food processor and blend until vegetables are finely chopped..
- Form patties into desired size, cook in a frying pan, then coat in teriyaki sauce..
- Top with lettuce, sliced onions, sunny-side-up, mayonnaise, or other topping of your choice and serve..
Our newest additions to the MOS BURGER menu, all using our freshly prepared ingredients.. Thinly sliced beef marinated in our special sauce, fresh zucchini and sliced red onion served in a steaming quinoa rice bun with seaweed. A premium prawn katsu , crisp shredded cabbage and creamy tartar sauce. This is a short cut that tastes like Mos Burger! Be careful because the sauce will burn easily!