MosBurger-Style Rice Burger. Make sure to use sushi rice or glutinous rice when cooking rice buns. One tip I learned to get the stickiest rice: Don't rinse the rice before cooking, yep! Don't wash the rice because rinsing it washes off some of the starches that help the rice getting sticky and firm patties.
They aren't just simply rice balls made into patties! MosBurger-Style Rice Burger I wanted to make something that was filling and that I could eat with one hand when I was pressed for time. You can use anything for the filling such as kimpira burdock. You can have MosBurger-Style Rice Burger using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of MosBurger-Style Rice Burger
- Prepare of ・Rice.
- You need 400 grams of Plain white steamed rice.
- It’s 2 tsp of Katakuriko.
- You need of ・Yaki-niku.
- You need 120 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- You need 2 tbsp of Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) sauce.
- You need 1 of to 2 leaves Lettuce.
See great recipes for MosBurger-Style Rice Burger too! Mix mirin, shoyu and sake together. Heat the frying pan over medium heat, pour a bit of oil into the pan, put the onion into the pan, stir until soften, add the pork and the seasoning, stir until pork cooked. See great recipes for Miso Burger with Soy Sauce and Ginger too!.
MosBurger-Style Rice Burger instructions
- Put the 2 teaspoons of katakuriko in the rice and mix. Don't knead it..
- Divide the rice mixture from Step 1 into 6 portions and wrap. Squeeze the opening shut and shape into balls. Then, press down and make into round shapes about 1 cm thick..
- Fry in 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil until each side has browned. The vegetable oil is not listed in the ingredients..
- Soak the meat in yakiniku sauce and then cook..
- Put lettuce on the browned rice (from Step 3), then put the meat cooked in Step 4 on top and it's done..
They aren't just simply rice balls made into patties! Taiwan"˜s Japanese influence can be seen everywhere, even in its fast food. Happily, more diverse, authentic options are increasingly becoming available here. Whole Wheat Buns–Homemade Mos Burger-Style Hamburgers instructions. While baking the buns in the bread machine, how about making meat sauce and hamburgers?