Mushroom Quinoa Burgers with Roasted Garlic & Thyme Mayonnaise. Home » Vegetarian Main Dishes » Mushroom Quinoa Burgers with Roasted Garlic & Thyme Mayonnaise. Mushroom Quinoa Burgers with Roasted Garlic & Thyme Mayonnaise. Top lunch bowls with goat cheese and sliced almonds.
Greatly enhanced the garlic flavor while accenting the earthyness of the mushrooms. Make this garlic mushroom quinoa to get going with your healthy and clean eating habits. So easy to prepare and amazingly delicious with only a handful of ingredients. You can have Mushroom Quinoa Burgers with Roasted Garlic & Thyme Mayonnaise using 29 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom Quinoa Burgers with Roasted Garlic & Thyme Mayonnaise
- You need of Burgers.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked quinoa.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of seasoned panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of ground thyme.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of GARLIC & THYME MAYONNAISE.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, peeled.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 of whole eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh thyme leaves, chopped.
- You need of Beer Carmelized Onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 of sweet onion, peeled and sliced.
- It’s 1 can of or bottle of your favorite beer (I used Yuengling Lager).
- Prepare of sliced cheese (I used quesadilla cheese).
- It’s of Additional Burger fixins.
- It’s of of your favorite buns (I used onion buns).
- You need of sliced portabello mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
These mushroom beet quinoa veggie burgers are the healthy hit your next cookout needs! From the cookbook More with Less: Whole Food Cooking Made Irresistibly Simple. Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat. But, if you are looking for a hearty, tasty way to enjoy a big dose of healthy whole grains and veggies, a veggie burger is the way to go.
Mushroom Quinoa Burgers with Roasted Garlic & Thyme Mayonnaise step by step
- To make the mayonnaise: place the garlic cloves in a saucepan along with the oil. Place over a low heat for 20 minutes to infuse and slowly cook the garlic. Set aside to cool completely..
- Place all of the ingredients except the thyme leaves into a narrow jug or bowl. Use a stick or immersion blender to combine the ingredients. You’ll notice that almost immediately the mayonnaise will begin to emulsify. Blend until combined. Stir in chopped thyme..
- Taste and adjust the seasonings as necessary. Refrigerate..
- Mayo shortcut: if you want to save time just use 1 cup helmans mayo, garlic & thyme. Blend well and refrigerate until needed..
- For the burgers: Mix cooled quinoa & panko together in a large bowl. Mix in eggs, soy sauce, garlic & seasonings until well blended. Mix together with ground beef. Chill for 30 minutes and then form into patties. Makes 8 large patties depending on the size of your patties. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350354-how-to-cook-quinoa.
- To caramelize the onions: Heat large skillet. Add 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook about 15 minutes, stirring frequently, until softened..
- At this point you want to slowly add the beer, let it cook into the onions, add more and let it cook. Do this until the all of beer is gone or the onions are caramelized to your liking and the beer has evaporated. Remove from the skillet and keep warm..
- Brown mushrooms in 2 tablespoon butter in same frying pan used for onions..
- Broil @ 450°F (or grill) burgers until desired doness is reached..
- Enjoy on fresh buns topped with a slice of cheese, onions, mushrooms and a dollop of garlic & thyme mayonnaise and your favorite burger toppings..
And these quinoa, mushroom, and zucchini veggie burgers are simple, hearty, extremely nutritious and delicious. There is a secret to the perfect homemade veggie burger. Mushroom Quinoa Burgers with Roasted Garlic & Thyme Mayonnaise This burger is sure to satisfy the heartiest of appetites! While quinoa is cooking, heat a skillet on medium heat and add olive oil. When quinoa is done, fluff with a fork and add peppers and mushrooms.