My Spicy Mixed Bean Burgers. 😙. We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. Whether you're exploring eating vegetarian, or just want to add more veggies to your diet, bean burgers are a great way to do either.
Heat the oil in a frying pan over a high heat. Add the red pepper and fresh jalapeños and cook for a. Simply mash the beans with a potato masher to purèe and crush the beans. You can cook My Spicy Mixed Bean Burgers. 😙 using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Spicy Mixed Bean Burgers. 😙
- You need 1 of large Sweet Potato peeled and boiled ready to mash.
- Prepare 2 tbls of Chic peas.
- Prepare 2 tbls of red Kidney beans.
- Prepare 2 tbls of Cannelini beans.
- It’s 1/2 of Red Onion Chopped.
- You need 3 tbls of Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of cracked Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 tbls of Flour.
- You need of Another Cup full of Breadcrumbs.
Chilling before frying will help them hold together. These spicy bean burgers will keep in the refrigerator for a couple of days which makes them ideal for preparing the day before. Tip the beans into a mixing bowl and, using a large fork or hand blender, mash to form a rough paste. Mix in the sweetcorn, coriander, chilli powder and black pepper.
My Spicy Mixed Bean Burgers. 😙 instructions
- Beans, breadcrumbs,Red onion, paprika, black pepper, Salt, red Pepper flakes. Next Parsley..
- Mash the potato and when cooled add to the bean mix next add the egg and mix..
- Add some flour add more if needed so as the mix is not too sloppy. Then add the cup of Breadcrumbs mix then seperate 4 equal size balls..
- Add greadeproof paper on the grill dish and then roll in flour then press down into a thick burger shape. Add each one on the greasrproof paper using a spatula so as it slides underneath the shape and slides off on to the greaseproof paper. Spray with olive oil both sides, spray throughout the grilling. Add under the grill 3 minutes each side alternativally..
Add the egg yolk and breadcrumbs, then use your hands to blend the ingredients so that they are mixed evenly. Heat a griddle pan or non-stick frying pan. They only contain a mixture of beans, oats, fresh herbs and spices, that's it. No fat no dairy and not an additive in sight. Now hear this: A little spice, when it comes to black bean burgers, is really, realllllllly nice.