Oats burger. The ultimate vegan oatmeal burger is finally here! Don't you think I'm overselling this. Veggie burger recipes can be tricky, so when you get one that hits that sweet spot you better keep it close.
Add oats, beans, rice, soy sauce, garlic, pepper, and cilantro or chives if desired. Remove from heat and add the brown rice, oats and seasonings. Mix well and add the tofu, With a fork, mash the tofu into fine pieces and mix well. You can have Oats burger using 14 ingredients and 34 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats burger
- You need 1 bowl of oats.
- You need 4 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s of Few chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1 of grated carrot.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 2 tblsp of hung curd or mayo sauce.
- You need 2 tblsp of pizza or pasta sauce.
- You need of Few big lettuce leaves.
- Prepare 1 of onion cutted into slice ring.
- Prepare 1 of tomato cutted into slice.
- It’s of Buns.
In a small bowl, combine all the liquid ingredients and stir to mix. Pour over the rice mixture and stir until moistened and evenly mixed. The Best Oatmeal Burgers Recipes on Yummly Speedy Oatmeal Burgers, Grandmother's Oatmeal Cookies, Turkey Burgers With Oatmeal Crust Blend oats in the food processor until they become oat flour; add to the large bowl.
Oats burger step by step
- Take oats and roast them in the wok..
- Stirr it continously..
- Roast uptill they get brown..
- After roasting let them cool..
- Grind them..
- Now take the boiled potatoes..
- Mash them..
- Add chopped onion in it..
- Now add grinded oats in it..
- Mix them..
- After that add all the masalas..
- Add coriander leaves also..
- Mix them very well..
- Now take 2tbspn of that solution..
- Make them into round pattie or tikki..
- Now slightly press the tikki..
- Now heat the tawa or pan..
- Brush it..
- After brushing put the tikki on it..
- Flip it..
- When it starts getting brown simmer the flame..
- Cook till it gets crispy..
- Now on the other hand take the bun..
- Cut it into half..
- On the lower side of the bun spread hung curd or mayo sauce and keep leetuce leaves.
- Now keep the slice of onion..
- On onion keep the tikki..
- On tikki keep tomato slice..
- Now on other half of bun spread pasta or pizza sauce..
- Now cover the tomato with this half…
- Now plate it..
- Serve it with ketchup or chutney..
- And moreover keep few nachos and chips aside the burger..
- Your burger is ready to eat..
Blend sunflower seeds until finely ground; add to the bowl. Blend mushrooms, bell peppers, and onion in batches in a food processor and add to oat mixture. Let the mixture set until warm before making burgers. Spray a sheet pan with cooking spray and using a melon scoop fill scoop with oat mixture and place mixture on sheet pan. Oats: Quick oats are magical here, they make a great gluten free replacement for breadcrumbs yielding a sturdy burger texture that holds up to pan cooking or grilling on the outdoor grill.