Open Bun Pizza. Stir in the pizza sauce, mushrooms, sugar and oregano; mix well. Spoon onto buns; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. To freeze for quick lunches later, place the split and toasted buns on a baking sheet.
View All Recipes I Want to Discover. Great recipe for Open Bun Pizza. #partyfood This is one of the easiest and fun way to serve for kids. This one i used the burger buns and added some corn toppings you can add anything with cheese 😁 very tasty and delicious , Pls try. #partyfood #partysnack Pizza in a jiffy, anyone? You can have Open Bun Pizza using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Open Bun Pizza
- It’s 4 of Burger Buns.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s 2 tin of Canned sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 of Small onion chopped.
- You need 1 of small green chillies (Optional).
- Prepare to Taste of Salt.
- You need 1 Cup of Grated Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of Lemon Juice.
- It’s leaves of Coriander.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 1 of small Capsicum.
When your kids turn up from school and want to have pizza, and nothing but it, or when you feel like treating them to their favourite snack for no reason, try making this Burger Bun Open Pizza. The buns are loaded with a colourful combo of veggies, perked up with herbs and spices, topped with cheese and cooked in the microwave for nothing more than a minute! Located on the back lot of Mug N Bun Drive-In. Ordered a Large Pepperoni & Sausage pizza.
Open Bun Pizza instructions
- Open The Bun and apply butter on both sides and keep ready..
- In a bowl add the corn,onion,capsicum chilli,salt,pepper,coriander leaves,Garama Masala Mix well and add it to each bun..
- Top them with some cheese and bake in oven till the cheese melt max for 5 min, Don’t bake too much or the buns will be too crisp or burnt. Serve hot with some ketchup..
It was a little burnt, dried out, crust very chewy, and actually not very flavorful. Unfortunately not as good as we really wished it would of been considering how much we like Mug 'n Bun Drive-In food. In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, garlic and parsley and mix with spatula until just combined. DELIVERY & CARRYOUT LOCATIONS ARE OPEN! Order pizza online from a store near you.