Paul's Pizza Dough. Pizza Burger: Extra Ground Beef, Green Pepper And Onion Taco Pizza: Thin Crust, Taco Beef, Mozzarella And Cheddar Cheese, Onion, Jalapeño, Topped with Lettuce and Tomato The Chicken Spinach Alfredo. Served with pizza sauce or ranch on request. Add flour and salt and mix the dough until it is smooth and pulls away from the side of the bowl.
I have been trying to made a good pizza crust for a while. I have used Paul Hollywood's recipe and America's Test Kitchen. I sort of combined the two to some success. You can have Paul's Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paul's Pizza Dough
- It’s 187 g of Cool Water.
- It’s 300 g of AP White Flour.
- You need 25 g of Semolina Flour.
- You need 3/8 tsp of Active Dry Yeast.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of Kosher Salt (no subs as this is the correct quant. That quantity of table salt is too much.
- Prepare of Using a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer.
I am realizing there is a real art to making great pizza. With this pizza I used a pizza stone with a pizza dish on top. We specialize and take pride in our Original thin crust Chicago Pizza. Our dough, sauce and ingredients are prepared daily and our cheese is freshly shredded daily.
Paul's Pizza Dough step by step
- Put all ingredients into a stand mixer with a dough hook.
- Set on first or second slow speed and knead for 15 minutes. if the dough is stuck to the bottom, add a tsp at a time of white flour, or a few drops of water if dry. The dough will be moist..
- Divide into two balls by weight or one ball for 15".Wrap in oiled plastic wrap and Freeze..
- Can be used the same day. If frozen take the day before and put in an oiled bowl and cover with the plastic wrap. Put into the refrigerator for the next day..
- If making by hand just follow whatever you normally do..
Paul Hollywood's perfect pizza base recipe. My ideal holiday would be a two-wheeled tour of Italy, in quest of the perfect pizza. But when at home, this authentic base is the next best thing years! We make our own dough, salads, cheesecake, caesar dressing and soups. We have terrific pizza, calzone, pepperoni rolls, cheesey bread and deep-dish pizza!