Pepperoni Microwave Bread Pizza. Freeze: This bread freezes really well! Pepperoni French Bread Pizza at Kroger. Our pepperoni and cheese pizza melt is made with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and pizza sauce that is wrapped and baked in soft bread dough.
They even requested for a remake when one of my friends visited from Nigeria with her daughter. bread pepperoni pizza. Super yummy keto recipe – learn how to make keto cloud bread pizza with pepperoni and cheese. You can replace the pepperoni with bacon. You can have Pepperoni Microwave Bread Pizza using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pepperoni Microwave Bread Pizza
- Prepare of Bread slices.
- Prepare of Red chilli flakes.
- Prepare of onions sliced.
- You need of capsicums sliced.
- You need of chicken pepperoni.
- Prepare of shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need of Pizza sauce.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
This is the best cloud bread that everyone will love including the kids. If you are looking for the best cloud dough bread recipe and easy pizza then you will want to try this recipe. This recipe starts with my low carb microwave bread. I made a few tweaks to make it taste more like a base for cheesy breadsticks.
Pepperoni Microwave Bread Pizza step by step
- First of all, cut the pepperoni large slices into mini roundels. Use the left out pepperoni cuts too. Do not waste them. I made them this way just to give it a cut look. You can very well use the whole pepperoni slices on the pizzas as it is if desired..
- Spread the pizza sauce on all the bread slices. Top each with all the remaining ingredients except the pepperoni and the cheese..
- Arrange them on the grill stand of the microwave first. Microwave on power high for 5-10 minutes. Finally top it up with the mozzarella cheese and the pepperoni..
- Microwave again for a minute or two just until the cheese melts. Enjoy these mini pepperoni bread pizzas done beautifully in a microwave with your families and friends. Enjoy!.
Then after cooking it, I topped it with a little bit of tomato sauce, more cheese and mini pepperoni. This starts to cook the pepperoni, and you'll see some of that fat start to melt out and be absorbed by the paper towel. After you have toasted your bread, quickly apply the sliced cheese on top. Place your desired favorite pizza toppings on top. Skillet: throw an individual slice into a skillet over medium heat until warm and melty.