Pesto Flatbread Pizza. Spread the pesto over the top of the pizza crust. Sprinkle with cheese and spread the cooled caramelized onions over the top. Three Cheese Pesto Spinach Flatbread Pizza Aiming to eat more veggies?
Place the tomatoes in a single layer on a rimmed baking pan. Spread pesto evenly over flatbreads and top with slices of mozzarella and tomatoes. Remove from oven and top with arugula, fresh basil and red pepper flakes, if desired. You can have Pesto Flatbread Pizza using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pesto Flatbread Pizza
- You need 6 of servings.
- You need 1 of flatbread pizza crust.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons of basil pesto.
- It’s 1/4 cup of turkey or chicken, cooked and diced.
- You need of Baby spinach.
- It’s 1 of small red onion, diced.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoons of roasted red pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of sundried tomatoes.
- It’s of Herb goat's milk cheese, crumbled.
Coat a medium bowl with olive oil or cooking spray. In a food processor combine the next four ingredients (through salt). Top with whole or halved pepperoni slices. Top with fresh mozzarella pearls and optional sliced cherry tomatoes.
Pesto Flatbread Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Celcius..
- Dice red onion, dice cooked turkey or chicken, and wash baby spinach (about 8-10 leaves per pizza is good)..
- Spread basil pesto onto flatbread..
- Top with diced turkey or chicken..
- Add baby spinach..
- Sprinkle with roasted red pepper, sundried tomatoes, and diced red onion..
- Crumble goat's milk cheese over all toppings..
- Bake for 6-8 min or until cheese is just melted and flatbread edges are golden..
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and set aside. Spread pesto evenly over flatbreads or pizza crust. Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella, top with spinach, then sprinkle. Top with fresh mozzarella, sun-dried tomatoes, homemade pesto, and cooked crumbled sausage for a quick dinner recipe the whole family will love! I can't praise homemade flatbread pizza enough.