Pizza Balls. Transform a can of biscuit dough into easy, cheesy pizza rolls. Topping — Mix the olive oil with the garlic and dried seasoning and brush over the pizza balls and then top with a light dusting of the parmesan cheese. They will be golden brown, crusty and just serve with marinara.
Gradually stir in water until the mixture is a workable consistency. Lay the pizza bombs on the prepared baking sheet. Combine the melted butter, garlic, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning in a small bowl. You can have Pizza Balls using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza Balls
- Prepare of cheese (block) colby/monterey jack and cheddar.
- You need of egg (beaten).
- It’s of pepperoni 2 per pizza ball.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of italian seasoning.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of pizza sauce.
- Prepare of pillsbury buttermilk biscuits.
Brush the butter mixture onto each pizza bomb and top with Parmesan. Recipe for stuffed pizza balls is below! These stuffed pizza balls are perfect as a snack, lunch, dinner, or even breakfast! Making pizza balls is so easy.
Pizza Balls instructions
- slice cheese into about 28 slices..
- flatten each biscuit and stack pepperoni and cheese on top..
- gather edges of biscuit to form balls and secure top of roll..
- line pizza balls in greased 9×13 pan. Brush with beaten egg..
- sprinkle with parmesan, italian seasoning, and garlic powder..
- bake at 425 Fahrenheit. for 18-20 min. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping!.
And this is where the fun begins. Easy pepperoni rolls are a great appetizer! Whether you make these pizza balls with biscuits, bread dough, or crescent rolls they are sure to be a family favorite. Moms like them because they are easy to make and kids will like them because they are bite-sized pizzas! It was my very first recipe post ever and the fourth post on my blog.