Pizza Balls. Transform a can of biscuit dough into easy, cheesy pizza rolls. Topping — Mix the olive oil with the garlic and dried seasoning and brush over the pizza balls and then top with a light dusting of the parmesan cheese. They will be golden brown, crusty and just serve with marinara.
Gradually stir in water until the mixture is a workable consistency. It was my very first recipe post ever and the fourth post on my blog. I had been making easy pepperoni rolls for my family and wanted to share them on my blog because they are an easy to make recipe that I felt others would enjoy. You can have Pizza Balls using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Balls
- Prepare of Dough.
- Prepare of Pillsbury biscuts.
- You need of Filling.
- It’s of pepperoni.
- It’s of pizza mozzarella.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s of egg.
- It’s of garlic salt.
- It’s of parmesan cheese.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
Lay the pizza bombs on the prepared baking sheet. Combine the melted butter, garlic, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning in a small bowl. Brush the butter mixture onto each pizza bomb and top with Parmesan. Making pizza balls is so easy.
Pizza Balls instructions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- grease a baking dish and set aside.
- flatten out biscuits and place a slice of pepperoni and cheese on each one.
- fold up sides of biscuit and wrap around the filling.
- place wrapped balls evenly spaced on baking dish and brush with beaten egg.
- sprinkle garlic salt, parmesan cheese, and italian seasoning on top of pizza balls and bake in oven for 10-15.
And this is where the fun begins. Easy pepperoni rolls are a great appetizer! Whether you make these pizza balls with biscuits, bread dough, or crescent rolls they are sure to be a family favorite. Moms like them because they are easy to make and kids will like them because they are bite-sized pizzas! Place pepperoni and cheese (or desired toppings) into the center of each square.