Pizza bomb. Lay the pizza bombs on the prepared baking sheet. Combine the melted butter, garlic, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning in a small bowl. Brush the butter mixture onto each pizza bomb and top with Parmesan.
For all of you pizza lovers out there, can you think of anything better than sourdough pizza bombs? I'm back on a sourdough baking kick recently, and that means finding new ways to use up my homemade sourdough starter! In the past I've used my discard for Dangerously Addicting Sourdough Cinnamon Rolls, Sourdough English Muffins, and Sinful Sourdough Pretzels. You can have Pizza bomb using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza bomb
- Prepare 1 can of biscuit dough (16.3 oz).
- It’s of Marinara sauce.
- It’s of Pepperoni.
- It’s cube of Mozzarella.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Garlic minced.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Parmesan to top.
- You need of Nonstick cooking spray.
Top each pizza bomb with a sprinkle of shredded cheese & seasoning. Place biscuits on a parchment lined pan seam side down. Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping. Amazing Pepperoni Pizza Bombs explode with flavor with every bite!
Pizza bomb instructions
- Preheat oven to 375° spray cookie sheet with non stick spray.
- Cut each bisquit in half press each half into a round disk.
- Place 1 tbsp. Sauce, pepperoni, & square of cheese.
- Bring dough together & pinch together well so filling wont leak out.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Mix butter, garlic, and italian seasoning.
- Brush each bomb & sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake 15-20m until bisquit are browned.
- Serve immediate with marinara sauce to dip.
They are loaded with pepperoni, cheese, and sauce to create and delicious POP of flavor in your mouth-hence the name! These Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Bombs are perfectly gooey! Filled with cheese and pepperoni and enveloped in a soft and buttery crescent roll. Pepperoni Pizza Bombs – Pizza by way of soft, warm rolls stuffed with pepperoni and oodles of CHEESE!! Whip up a batch as a pizza appetizer recipe for your next party and get ready to watch them disappear!