Pizza dough. Get Access To Daily Recipes, Tips, Product Recommendations & So Much More! Check Out Recipes Pizza Dough On eBay. We use all-purpose flour because double zero is hard to find.
This no-rise pizza dough recipe involves mixing a few basic ingredients and patting the dough into the pan. Quick and easy pizza dough, no kneading required. See the recipe plus a helpful video and have homemade pizza in under an hour. You can have Pizza dough using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza dough
- You need 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of yeast.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried organo.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tsp of garlic salt or garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of sprinkle of basil (optional).
- You need of Large pinch salt.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of cornmeal (to sprinkle in the pan).
Want to make your own pizza dough? Bobby Flay's got the recipe for success. The ingredients in this homemade pizza dough recipe include bread flour, sugar, dry yeast, salt, water and olive oil. Skip store-bought, frozen pizza and make this pizza dough recipe from scratch.
Pizza dough step by step
- Mix 1/2 cup flour, yeast, sugar, and warm water in a bowl, cover and let it stand until foamy.
- When foamy add the rest of the ingredients except for the cornmeal and knead until smooth, add more flour if needed.
- Cover bowl and put in a warm place for the dough to double in size..
- Take a pan and sprinkle cornmeal evenly into it.
- Press the dough into the shape you want and add it into the prepared pan, throw your favorite toppings on and bake in oven at 450°F until golden brown..
Tackling it yourself may seem daunting at first, but making your pizza base at home is economical, fun, and healthy since you control the ingredients. Our best homemade pizza dough yields enough dough to make two pies, or one pizza and four large calzones, so you can get creative with your dinner. Refrigerated dough will keep several days. It may also be successfully frozen and thawed. Keeping preweighed individual frozen dough balls on hand makes it easy to have pizza whenever you like. (Thaw dough overnight in the refrigerator or leave at room temperature for several hours.) Featured in: Pizza, Made With A Light Hand, California Style.