Pizza Pasta Bake. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Pizza Pasta Bake is a super easy cheesy casserole with layers of pasta & tons of gooey cheese! This is one dish the whole family will easily agree on, it's pretty hard to go wrong with a Pizza Pasta Casserole!!
Stuffed with mozzarella, pepperoni, fresh basil and tomatoes, this pasta bake is a hit! Pasta bake, Baked Ziti, Pasta Al Forno, whatever you call it, this dish is a beloved family favorite in our home. Not only is any kind of pasta covered in cheese and baked until golden and bubbling. You can have Pizza Pasta Bake using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Pasta Bake
- You need 1 lb of pasta.
- You need 1 pack of shredded cheese.
- You need of Your favorite pizza toppings.
- You need 1 jar of pasta sauce(or favorite pizza sauce).
This Pizza Pasta Bake recipe is a family favorite. Flavorful pizza sauce tossed with rotini noodles, pizza toppings and melted cheese. I've been in a pizza mood lately. I've been craving pizza and anything that tastes like pizza.
Pizza Pasta Bake instructions
- Cook your pasta and drain.
- In a mixing bowl add your pasta, sauce, and favorite pizza toppings and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish and cover with your shredded cheese of choice(i used italian mix).
- Bake in oven at 350° for 20 minutes or cheese is melted.. Then eat and enjoy!! 😁.
Did you catch the PEPPERONI PIZZA PASTA SALAD from last week? In a skillet, cook sausage, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water according to the instructions on the packet. Once cooked, drain well and reserve a large mug of the pasta cooking water. Heat olive oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat.