Pizza Rolls. If desired, serve with additional pizza sauce. Lay on any other pizza ingredients (pepperoni, etc.) that you'd like. Unwrap string cheese and lay it in a line at the top of the dough.
These can be served as an Italian appetizer or as a main course. Whenever I fix these for dinner my family goes crazy. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used. You can have Pizza Rolls using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Rolls
- Prepare of Buttermilk Biscuits (10 per can).
- It’s of Pepperoni (optional).
- You need of Colby Jack Cheese.
- Prepare of Egg (beaten).
- It’s of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Pizza Sauce (8 oz.).
MICROWAVE – Do not leave microwave unattended while cooking product. Choose the Flavor of Your Pizza Rolls. I made my Pesto Pizza Rolls with pepperoni and mozzarella, but the sky really is the limit for fillings on these guys. You can do regular pizza sauce instead of pesto and you could do something like olives instead of pepperoni if you want to go meatless.
Pizza Rolls step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut block of cheese into 28 squares.
- Flatten biscuit out and stack pepperoni and cheese on top.
- Pour a portion of pizza sauce on top.
- Gather up edges of biscuit and fold on top.
- Line up rolls in a greased 9×13 pan.
- Bush tops with beaten egg.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, & Garlic powder.
- Bake 8-10 min until golden brown.
- (optional) serve with extra pizza sauce for dipping.
Pepperoni Pizza Rolls: prepared with my kitchen-tested pizza dough recipe, these pepperoni pizza rolls are an instant crowd-pleaser. Packed with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni, these rolls are extra awesome dipped in your favorite pizza sauce. Our team won the SuperBowl last year and to say the city of Baltimore went bananas is an understatement. Explore our range of Pizza snacks from the family-favorite Totino's Party Pizza to Mini Pizza Bites and tasty Pizza Rolls, available with various toppings! Homemade pizza rolls ready to be dipped in marinara sauce.[/caption] So we decided to mix things up and see how many creations we could make using their favorite pizza ingredients.