Pub cheese pizza with chicken, spinach, and bacon. Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet. Top with half of the mozzarella and half of the parmesan, then add spinach, bacon and onions. Top with remaining half of the mozzarella and parmesan.
Combine the remaining cup of cheese with the Parmesan cheese and sprinkle on top of the other ingredients. A few tips about which chicken to use in this chicken bacon spinach pasta. But if it's the kind that has added water (and usually added sodium too) – make sure all water/broth is drained after cooking the chicken. You can cook Pub cheese pizza with chicken, spinach, and bacon using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pub cheese pizza with chicken, spinach, and bacon
- You need 1/2 cup (53 g) of Kodiak power cake mix.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- You need 2.5 oz of precooked rotisserie chicken breast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic & herb pub cheese.
- It’s 1/2 ounce of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of bacon bits.
- It’s 3/4 of serving of low fat cheddar jack.
Breakfast Pizza made with pizza dough, crisp bacon, scrambled eggs and mozzarella cheese. Try our delicious breakfast pizza recipe using bacon, flatbread crust and other morning staples. This upscale breakfast pizza features a naan flatbread crust, candied bacon, spinach, Gruyere cheese and sunny-side up eggs. Add spinach in an even layer.
Pub cheese pizza with chicken, spinach, and bacon instructions
- Add dry yeast to Kodiak mix.
- Add warm water 1/4 cup.
- You should have a sticky fluffy dough cover and let rise for 1 hour in a warm place.
- After rising spread out into a small cast iron pan that you have sprayed well.
- Mix together pub cheese, chicken, bacon and spinach place on top of dough.
- I used 3/4 a package serving of cheddar jack for coverage. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- MFP information.
Sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly on top. Cover with chicken, artichoke hearts, feta cheese, and bacon. Sprinkle red pepper flakes on top. This Keto Low-Carb Chicken Alfredo Fathead Pizza is a quick and easy healthy recipe prepared with almond flour, mozzarella, bacon, and spinach. This post includes step by step instructions on how to make the best crust with little to no carbs!